51-You should learn

The group had let Lita be. They didn't really know what to do, but they let her heal and mend.

Lita didn't come out of her room, her mind was plagued with her parents corpses. Lita barely ate, when they would knock at her door she wouldn't answer.

Obsidian would often hear her talking to herself. He hadn't made any effort to mend the fight they had, or help her through her situation. He didn't think he needed to.

That Iris ball was approaching in three weeks. Then after that they have a week left of sailing then, they are at Zaharia.

***

Lita clutched her pillow to her chest as she sat hunched on her bed. Her mind had shut down. She never slept only relieving nightmares in return. Anytime she tried to eat she would almost throw it back up.

Lita would attempt to leave the room but never made it past the first door. She didn't truly know why she was so shut down. She never even met her parents. She never even knew they were dead until a few months ago.

Lita was strong in both physical and mental. But like anyone seeing someone you are realtaed to-met or not-die in front of your eyes. It will destroy the strongest if people. Which is exactly what happened to Lita.

Lita grunted throwing her pillow across the room. She hated how she felt like she couldn't do anything, like she was weak.

The girl stood up and started to pace around her room.

LITA POV:

You'll be fine.

Just walk out the room.

One foot in front of the other.

I stopped my train of thoughts staring at the door. It seemed like mile away. I had to get out of this room, I needed to get back into things. I had to just suck it up.

Just walk.

I took a deep breath walking to the door. I placed my hand on the cool metal. My hand felt clammy and my other became a fist at my side.

"Just do it." I whispered. I turned my hand hearing the click of the door.

I pushed it open seeing another body.

"Oh-I-" My eyes found their face seeing him.

"Oh, its you." I said lowly.

"Hello darling. Finally out of your cave I see." He wore a smug smirk making me want to punch him. I sighed pushing past him.

Obsidian ran ahead standing in front of the door, blocking my exit.

"You're making it very hard for me to leave." He chuckled at me.

"We haven't talked since our little disagreement." He began. I scoffed at him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Disagreement? You were an asshole." I stated.

"Was I?"

I huffed rubbing my face in annoyance. I debated weather to go back into my room.