63-Bye

Freyas blonde hair blew across her face. The harsh cold wind made the siblings need to stay warm. The back of their cloaks pulled with the wind.

"Hold on ok? We're almost there." Tobins soft voice comforted his sister. She nodded pushing further.

He tried to block the sun blaring onto the two. The line of trees covered in white were just up ahead. If the map was correct, then Zaharia would be just up ahead hidden with a camouflage spell.

He held out his hand for Freya. She took it just like when they were kids, and continued through the snow and wind.

Tobin had to pull Freya because of her body becoming weaker with each step.

"T-Tobin how much further?" Freya hadn't eaten in days, nor has he. He glanced behind her seeing her flushed cheeks and red nose. Snow dotted in her hair.

He chose it was best not to answer and just continued walking. He weaved through the trees.

He wanted to jump in joy when he saw the faint shimmer.

"We're here." He whispered. He breathed out in relief squeezing Freyas hand.

"I don't see anything."

"Thats the point." He walked forward reaching out his hand watching as it went through and disappeared.

"Whoa." Freya breathed out.

***

Lita looked up from her book feeling the temperature drop. She stood up from her bed making her way to the main deck.

It was snowing. Its was freezing and snow covered the ship.

"Lita." The girl turned seeing Conner walk down from the wheel to her. He had a large black and brown fur cloak.

"Why is it-"

"Take this." He cut her off handing her a simular cloak to his but it was all black fur. She nodded placing it on her should feeling its warmth. It added weight to her body as well.

"Welcome to the north." Conner grinned gesturing to the world around them.

Ice covered spots of the water, all the trees were covered in snow. There wasn't any green for miles.

"Why are we here?" She asked facing him again. He met her on the bottom step.

"Did Colby not tell you?" She shook her head. He sighed rolling his eyes.

"Zahaira is in the north. He said he was going to speak to you, must've forgotten."

She nodded pulling the heavy cloak around her body.

"Hey Lita." Aces chirpy voice entered the conversation. He too was wearing a cloak, his was brown and white fur.

"Hi." She breathed out. He smiled then  walked away.

"So.." She trailed off looking at Conner beside her.

"So? Oh, we should hit land in about an hour, from there we have and hour or so of walking before we get to Zaharia." He replied.

"Sounds thrilling." He chuckled then was called somewhere else.

Lita turned seeing Obsidian walk up from the bottom deck. He didn't have a cloak only a leather tunic and a black long sleeve underneath.