94-A raven

Lita smiled at the people walking past them. 

"Hello your grace." A women carrying a baby bowed her head getting out of Litas way.

"Hello to you too." Lita smiled.

The girl walked down the cobblestone street toward the bar. It was closed this early in the morning, but she had to pick someone up.

Lita raised her hand knocking on the door. Kians sister answered.

She looked angry before she realized who it was.

"Your grace, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"We both know why." Lita responded. Blair opened the door letting the girl in.

"Hes upstairs."

"Thank you." Lita smiled walking behind the bar up the steps. It lead to a small hallway. Two doors on either side.

One was shut, the other was open.

Lita leaned against the wall knocking on the closed.

"Go away Blair!"

"Nope try again."

The door opened after a moment. It was Kian. He smirked, fixing his half buttoned shirt.

"Conner." She called for the boy. Conner peeked his head around the door. Lita cocked her head.

"So you are alive."

"Lita look-"

"They've been looking for you all morning. I can only come up with so many excuses Conner." Conner knew she was right and nodded.

"I'll be downstairs." Lita finished turning and leaving.

"Always a pleasure." Kian called behind her. Lita laughed under her breath stepping off the steps.

"He in trouble?" Blair asked.

"No, everyone is just worried about him. How he keeps disappearing in the night, all that." Blair nodded setting up some bar glasses.

"I haven't seen my brother this happy in a long time." Blair said quietly. Lita looked over to her pulling out a stool to sit.

"Same with Conner. And I love that, but the people at the mansion are going to find out someway. I don't want him to get the backlash because he didn't tell them himself." Blair nodded crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hes lucky to have someone like you." Lita grinned playing with her fingers.

"So is Kian."

Conner walked down the creaky steps. Lita stood up pushing the stool back.

"C'mon bookworm." Lita said to the boy. Conner rolled his eyes following her out.

"Thank you for covering for me." Conner said after they were out.

"Of course." Lita smiled.

The pair walked up thr street toward the house on the hill.

"I'm going to tell them." Lita snapped over to Conner.

"By tell them you mean..."

"Me and Kian. I don't want then worrying about me every night, it isn't like I don't trust them." Lita nodded in undertabaidng.

"I'll be right next to you ok?" Conner nodded taking a breath.

***

The two pushed open the large door drawing all the attention to them.