50-Is she ok

"Because it's said you will be the mortal god, you are the savior that will defeat him and The Dark King."

Lita seemed to stop breathing. Her eyes were focused on Conner as the words echoed through her head.

She knew she had a part to play but being a god. She couldn't do that. How would she do that? If she fails or dies what would happen?

Conner waited for the reaction that never came.

"Lita?" He whispered. He waved his hand over her face.

"Told you she wouldn't take it well." Colby hissed. Conner glared at him turning back at the girl.

"Lita." He repeated louder.

"Give me a damn minute." She spat at him entering reality. She raised her hands covering her face. Her heart started to reach as did her mind.

Obsidian watched as the girl started to panic behind her hands. He could tell since, he knew the signs. He glanced at the others seeing them see nothing.

He bit his cheek and he forced his eyes away.

Lita started to laugh catching everyone off guard. She laughed dropping her hands.

"When you said I had a part to play i didn't think you meant that." Her laughter died down as she pushed her hair away from her face. Colby looked from her to the boy across-Conner. Conner opened his mouth but shrugged.

"That wasn't lies right?" She asked. Conner shook his head once he noticed the questiong was driscted at him.

"Great talk." She said sarcastically before standing up from the wooden chair. The wood scratched against the planks. The girl stood walking away without another word.

All of the guys watched her leave each not expecting that reaction.

"Is she ok?" Ace pointed towards the door.

"No defiantly not." Obsidian joked with a roll of his eyes. Ace scoffed turning to the other two.

"Is that how you though she would-"

"No not at all." Conner stopped Colby with his reply.

"Well we are all done here. I'll take my leave." Obsidian said standing.

***

Lita sat in front of the mirror of her room. Her legs pulled to her chest, something she's done since the orphanage

Apart of her wished she didn't know. The other is glad that's it out, but not she has to live up to those expectations.

Lita sighed as she saw the girl who was supposed to be queen, and do all these things become small. Lita rested her hand on her palm as her eyes roamed her reflection.

"You'll be fine, you've been doing it now whats any different?" She told herself.

Lita started to feel the uneasiness in her stomach. She shot up rushing out of the rooms to the main deck.

She felt the vision.

She tried to find one of the guys but failed falling to the ground as her eyes went black.

***

Lita woke up on the ground of the abyss.

She sat up feeling no water soaking her clothes. She didn't think anything of it waiting for the vision.

Screams