106-In the flesh

The barrier.

Here is stands.

He smirked feeling his sisters powers wondering within.

Why bother hiding?

Walking up to the wall he pounded. The thump rang out and echoed along the magic wall.

He hit it again.

Yells sounded and shadows started to near the edge of the barrier.

"I'm here!" He yelled hitting it again with all his strength.

Seeing no change his fist enlit and with one touch it went up in flames.

Drystan stood not a single bit of worry his ehes. The guards created a wall to try and stop him.

"Oh this'll be fun." He cracked his knuckles throwing the first punch.

People grabbed him and threw him to the ground. Drystan swung out his arm a stream of fire following.

The men screamed scrambling to get off their metal armor. Drystab didn't stop hearing their screams for help. He continued to push them down until they were nothing but bone, and ash.

By now the entire town was alerted. His eyes lifted through the center of the town.

Straightening up he strolled through the street. Snapping his fingers houses started to burn. The flames enclosing those inside.

"LITA!" He screamed out. She knew he was here. But she wasn't in the town.

Not yet.

Drystan had become cocky and forgot to checked the corners.

Ace leaped out his sword risen to the princes neck. Drystan smirked rising a brow.

"Really? Thats all you got?"

"No." Ace smirked as arms wrapped around Drystans neck from behind yanking him down.

Colby stood above him throwing a kick to his gut.

Conner eyed the interaction from above his bow drawn.

Drystan kicked Colby away a smirk still present.

"Where's the other two?" Drystan asked his arms falling to his sides. The two brothers on their guard against their enemy.

"Watching us." Colby responded.

Drystan laughed his eyes looking around for the other two.

"Oh really, why don't they come out?"

"Because we were just the distraction." Colby shrugged throwing his sword forward. A black wall rose enclosing Drystan into a box.

Drystan stepped forward slamming his fist on the wall.

A roar came from the distance and neared them. Dryatan looked up and almost fell seeing thr shadows.

Her black hair blew in the wind as Nurieth landed with Meridia behind him.

"Sister." In the flesh.

Lita stayed straight faced.

"Drakein." Was all she said.

Nurieth took one large breath unleashing his flame. Meridia flew up doing the same.

Ace and Colby had ran long ago while Drystan was distracted.

Lita couldn't make them stop. She didn't want to. He should feel the pain her parents felt.