58-Get off me

TW:RAPE
(Go to the A/N at the end for a explanation if you choose to skip the chapter)

LITA POV:

Sam stood in front of me.

I stumbled back in surprise staring at him. He gave a me a devilish smirk as an arm wrapped around my throat and a gun clicked.

I sucked in a breath my body freezing. I put my arms up not really knowing how to get out of this.

Sam walked up to me picking up my chin and forcing me to look at him. He tutted pulling my cheeks together.

"We're going to have fun." He laughing shaking me to my core as he opened a door to our left.

As Sam turned his back I flipped around punching the man in the throat taking the gun out of his hands, and pointing it at Sam's head. The man groaned from the ground holding his throat.

Sam faced me raising an eyebrow. I kept a hard glare as my finger begged to pull the trigger. He smirked laughing.

I scoffed stopped forward the gun pointed between his eyes. He gave me a bored look. He whistled and I was grabbed from behind again. The gun was ripped from my hands and tossed to the floor.

The person behind me kept my hands behind my back.

"You see, the champagne that everyone-including you-has drank has a little drug in it. The one that stops your strength. So your strength should be dying right, about, now." As if on que my muscles loosened as I felt like I went limp.

"You motherfucker." I slurred trying to stand up straight. He laughed as I was pushed into the room. My legs gave out on me. I fell to the ground from the loss of strength.

I crawled away trying to stand.

"You won't be able to stand, let alone run or fight your way out of this. The drug takes all of your strength leaving you almost unconscious. You can't fight back this time you bitch!" He yelled into my ear the last part. He yanked my hair forcing my head up to look at him.

He grabbed me throwing my onto the bed. I weakly tried to get away but he was quicker and got on top of me.

He grabbed a piece of my hair smelling it before he sat back up. I tried pushing myself away only to be pulled back again.

"Get the fuck off me!" I screamed thrashing under him. He shook his head trailing his hand down my body.

I looked around trying my best to ignore him looking for a weapon.

His hands ripped the dress down the middle exposing my whole front. He licked his lips eyes focused on my body.

Emotions fludded my head and body.

"Sam don't do this. You don't have to please don't-" He covered my mouth stopping my stammering. His eyes glared into mine. I yanked my face away from his hand.

"NO! GET OFF ME! HELP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs using the last bit of strength to continue pushing his away.

His hand came in contact with my cheek as a slap.

"Fuck." I groaned the pain spreading my face. I was useless without my strength. Lifting my arms to do anything felt like a hundred pounds.

"The more you resist the worse it'll be." He whispered into my ear as he kissed my neck.

My felt the sting of tears under my eyelids as I kept them closed.

I cant do anything.

His lips went down the valley on my chest as all my strength seemed to fully disappear. It was like when I was kidnapped but so, so much worse.