49-Where he killed them

Colby had told the group-except Lita-to meet him below deck. Obsidian denied as much as he could but, was forced down anyway.

As the four stood two with an inner feud, the other two with just good intentions. Lita still hadn't woken up from her falling asleep with Conner, so the group took it as their chance to talk about what they were going to say to her.

Obsidian crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned against the wall farthest from the group as he could. Colby would continously send him apologetic looks having a feeling he knew why the curly haired boy was mad. Conner was the one the kept the group moving with the topic. Ace just sat quiet not really using his voice.

"We each know the story. Meaning, we each have a part to tell her." Conner told them and he laced his fingers together on the table. Colby sighed softly.

"She's not going to take it well, it doesn't mean who tells her." Colby said looking at Conner.

"And? Its time Colby it has been since Drystan first made contact with her. We've waited long enough." Conner responded leaning back on his chair.

"This was your idea leave me out of it." Obsidian told them his deep voice creating tension immediately. Conner shook his head at the boy.

"Nuh uh, this is as much your problem as it is ours. To make it easier how about you apologize to her." He told Obsidian. Obsidian kissed his teeth.

"Why the fuck would I do that?"

Conner sighed pushing his hair back.

"Because she needs you to. You both would never admit it but you don't hate eachother I don't think you ever did. Now suck it up." Conner didn't hesitate to speak his mind. Colby looked from Conner to the boy away from the group. He clenched his hand before focusing away from Obsidian.

"I don't know what she's told you in your little chats. I ain't apologizing, she started the damn fight." Obsidian hissed, maybe it was a little lie but he didn't particularly care. Conner opened his luth to say something before turning away from him.

Obsidians fist clenched as he thought about his and the girls fight. He didn't plan on apologizing, he was too stubborn.

"Back to the point, we each have the full story we basically have it memorized. This is our mission Master died for this and right now, we might as well be failing him." Everyone was surprised by what Conner said. No one ever mentions their Masters death, not that night, not those last moments, none of it.

Obsidian had snapped up from his thoughts glaring at the boy. Even Colby had a slight glare on his face.

"Conners right. Master died for us to get her there, she can't go there if she doesn't even know how her parents died. She needs to know, and it had to be tonight." Ace agreed speaking up from the dead silence. Conner smiled gratefully at the blonde boy. Colby slowly nodded after going over it in his head.

Then the three turned to the last boy. Obsidian rose an eyebrow at them before rolling his eyes and walking out. The three took it as an agreement-which is what it was-and all waited for the girl to wake up.

***

Lita rolled over in her bed slowly opening her eyes. She looked around the room to see Conner was no longer beside her. Her heart dropped slightly seeing nobody. Lita groaned hiding her face under her white pillow.

Lita opened her eyes forcing herself to get out of the bed. Her feet padded on the wood floors to her door.

She opened it slightly making sure Obsidian wasn't in his room. She sighed in relief once she didn't see him. She made her way out of the series of room to the main deck.