38-I'll never be weak

Lita groaned.

"Fuck off please." She mumbled into her pillow.

"No can do darling." Lita groaned and put the pillow over her head. A hand ripped it off.

"Let me sleep." Lita opened her eyes seeing the boy with dark curly hair. He smirked at her.

"You have training today." Lita rolled her eyes and closed them again. The bed dipped to her left and a shadow was cast over her eyelids.

"Wake up." The boy sang. Lita opened her eyes seeing him leaning over her. Her eyes widened pushing him off her.

"I'm up ok. Now go away." Obsidian put his hands up and walked out the room leaving the door open. Lita got up from the warm bed closing the door and changed.

Walking out of her room she saw Obsidian laying on his bed. His hands were behind his head and he smirked at her.

"Morning darling." Lita huffed and walked out of his room through the last door onto the deck.

The other three were leaning on the side with two wooden swords.

"Princess slept in did we?" Colby teased. Lita mocked a laugh before standing next to Conner yawning.

"Why did you imbeciles wake me?" Ace smiled and handed her a wodden sword.

"Training duh." Lita lifted the sword up feeling the weight.

"Yippee." Ace laughed and stepped back.

"Get into this same stance. This is the start. Your foot there and sword up." Ace pointed out. Lita followed his instructions mimicking his placement.

"Good, now I'm going to lunge you block it with your sword." He did as he said stepping forward with the wooden sword out. Lita placed hers infront of his stopping it.

It took an hour or so before Lita picked everything up. They didn't expect it to take long considering what it was like training her four years ago.

***

Colby and Conner laughed as Lita won-again. Her and Ace had been sparring for two hours and once Lita picked it up she wouldn't be beat.

Even the crew mates were interested stopping their work and watching the pair. Some were even betting on who would win.

"Damn why are you so good?" Ace asked accepting Litas hand. She shrugged.

"In my blood I guess." Ace nodded and set down the wooden sword by the railing. Sweat was drippjng from their faces and hair. It may be in the colder months but on the water the heat was no different.

"You did good princess." Colby complimented. Lita smiled and laughed.

"Its easier then I thought it would be."

"We could see that." Conner told her. Lita walked over to the two.

Obsidian was up on the top deck with Caspian. Both were somewhat watching the girl.

Lita walked to Conners side staring out to the ocean.

"So, all over the world there are people and towns with magic and all that. But nobody can see it since normal people can't see them?" Lita asked cutting through the silence. Conner nodded leaning on his elbows.

"Yep. Technically we are all the same species but our people age slower and we have the magic and fighting abilities." Conner responded. Colby and Ace were in their own conversation.