9-Ok ok geez

Weeks after the incident in the park, Ace and Obsidian started to talk to eachother again. The two had been ignoring eachother. Lita still didn't know if Obsidian said anything about her but she didn't let it control her.

The guys still haven't said anything more about how they knew her. She stopped pushing.

Lita had grown incredibly close to Conner. He was always there for her rants, problems or when she just needed to talk. His little smile always had brought her joy. The others noticed they two growing close but ignored it.

Ace stopped talking to Conner as much, he didn't was him to be close to her. But in his mind he knew that she wouldn't control it.

Obsidian was surprised at how similar they were. But yet so different. One outgoing and doesn't care what other people think. The other shy and quiet. He thought it was nice she had someone to talk too, no matter how much he wished it was him who she turned to.

***

"Conner where's the map?" Conner looked up from his fifth book that week.

"In the case." Lita reached and grabbed the case. The map was sitting right where he had said it was. The group was in a inn for the night. At the moment they stayed in the same state but just went from city to city.

"Where to next?" She voiced. Obsidian stayed silent with his hard stare. Colby was the one to speak up.

"Where ever you want princess. We just need to make sure you don't die, your the one calling the shots half the time." Lita rolled her eyes.

"Colby listen to me ok? Don't call me princess unless you don't want kids in the future." Conner smirked from his place on the bed with his book, as did the others.

"Well I-"

"Dont just don't." Colby took the hint and stayed quiet.

"I need clothes so tomorrow we can go to the shops, we have the cash." There was a murmur of agreement.

"Ok so not a talkative night I see." No answer.

"Conner please talk to me." Conner held up his finger so he could finish the page.

"Ok whats up." Lita smiled at the start of a conversation.

"Come with me tomorrow, there's a book shop I saw too."

"Sure I've read all the books we have about five times each already."

"We have offered to get you knew ones but your picky ass doesn't like any of the ones in the store." Ace told Conner. Which is completely true.

"Not my fault." Conner shrugged.

"It is because then you whine about not like the ones we have." Lita laughed at Colby.

Obsidian was lost in his thoughts. The group knows not to ask him directly about anything since he won't answer. But apparently Lita didn't care.

"Obsidian, what are you thinking about." Lita asked, she knew what she was doing but she was bored and kinda wanted the drama for the group.

"Nothing concerning you." He answered his deep voice cutting.  through the silence of the room.

"Is that the truth?" Ace snickered from across the room.

"Yes." He practically growled back. He didn't want to snap at her but she was pushing it.

"Ok ok geez be a dick if you want." She put her hands up in defence. Then the silence kicked back in.

"I'm going for a walk." Lita grabbed her jacket and walked out the room. Once she was gone Colby looked at the other guys with confusion.

"Whats up with her?" Conner sighed and shook his head.

"She pissed off that none of you will tell her shit. She's been asking for months and we don't tell her anything. Its getting to her. She's starting to doubt us."

"Doubting us?" Conner sighed and shut his book.

"Yes doubting. She thinks your lying about everything but she actually cares about us and doesn't have anywhere to go, so she stays."

"Well you know that we can't tell her everything." Ace argued.

"We have to say something. If she leaves we won't find her." Obsidian spoke up.

"Hes right." Colby said.

"Then what do we tell her?"

"I'll think of something."

"Make sure its the truth Colby." Conner told him. Colby nodded and sighed.