67-Just like that

Lita pushed back the curtain looking down on the street below. Charlie had showed her to her new room. It was much bigger then the ship.

Dresser and wardrobe against the wall. Her own bathroom attached to her room and a large bed in the middle.

A knock on the door made her look up from the streets. Before she could even allow them in they barged in.

"Take it." She laughed at Obsidian and the little white pup trampling after him.

"The it is a her." He scoffed pushing the wolf lightly into the room.

"I don't give a fuck what it is, its been following me for hours. You take it." Lita gave him a pointed look.

"She likes you." She smirked. Obsidian huffed pushing back his curls.

"I've almost stepped on it three times." He was very close to begging. He also wanted and excuse to talk to the raven haired girl, not like he would admit that.

"Then look where you're going." She crossed her arms over her chest walking toward the boy. He glared down to her.

"Your turn to babysit." He turned to leave but hesitated. Lita furrowed her eyebrows but relaxed them once she saw Colby.

Obsidian and Colby glared at one another. Obsidian towered over Colby, but he didn't seem to let that shy him down.

"Sid." Colby sneered. Obsidian pushed Colby out of his way storming down the hall. Lita bit her lip to keep quiet.

"You know he hates that." She asked Colby. Colby scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Thats the point." His eyes fell to the white pup. She snarled toward the boy she seemed to protectively stand near Lita.

Lita smiled down toward her.

"She doesn't like you." Colby sighed straightening up.

"Yea well, Lisa says you're leaving to go meet the town and whoever she mentioned before." Lita nodded rubbing back into her room grabbing her cloak from her bed.

As she ran out she got a glance of herself in the mirror. Sword on her hip, the long dark fur cloak trailing behind her. She looked powerful. Intimidating. She truthfully loved it.

"Lita." She snapped toward the door breaking free of her trance.

"You ok?" Colby asked. The girl nodded running out the door shutting it behind her. The direwolf following after her.

For a pup it was fairly big. And she'll only grow bigger.

Obsidian walked out of his door watching as Lita and Colby walked down the hall. He gritted his teeth letting his head fall back on the doorframe. He didn't know why he suddenly wanted to talk to the girl. Why her eyes lifted his dark spirit? Why he wanted to truly smile around her? He was conflicted and terrified.

***

Lisa turned smiling big when Lita walked out of the large doors.

"Ladies and gentlemen of Zaharia. I give you princess Lita Lovis. The true queen of Matthias!" Lisa announced grabbing Litas hand and holding it high.

Lita smiled nervously at the cheers of people.

People were lined up along the street. All eyes were on Lita.

"Shes home!" Lisa continued. Her voice carrying to all the people. It only made them cheer and yell louder.

Lita wanted nothing more then the eyes to be off her. She suddenly knew what she ment to the people. She was their saving grace. She has to live up to their expectations otherwise, who knows what will happen.