81-Nice try

Her heels clicked down the halls. The guards bowed their heads to their queen. Sierra held a stone face and made her way to the other side of the castle.

Sierra rounded the corner seeing her son and daughter laughing at something.

She neared them seeing a servent on the floor. She scoffed announcing her presence.

"Mother!" Mia exclaimed her laughing died down.

She smiled but let it fall looking to the servent.

"Get up and get out my sight." The servent nodding stumbling over her feet to scramble away.

She sighed rolling her eyes.

"Your grace." She turned seeing Verrys walking toward her.

She nodded nearing him to hear his words.

"Gather them, I have news." She nodded they shooed him away. He bowed and walked up to the meeting room.

"Stay with us mother." Mia whined. Michael agreeing with his sister.

"I will be back. Go have fun." Michael smiled and ran off Mia following.

Sierra sighed straightening up and going to meet the others.

***

Sierra waited for the chair to be pulled out for her before she sat down. The others followed suit.

James joined being the leading commander of the army. The keeper of Matthias as well who was Edward. He was a very old man but he got the job done. Verrys was there being the man of whisperers.

Sierra cleared her throat bringing the attention to her.

"Well?" She said. Verrys nodded bringing out a map from his robe pocket.

"I have gotten news of the whereabouts. People have said they were seen in Ship Cove months ago then they set sail with a Caspian Jones. He just arrived back there and we have him. He said he took them somewhere in the west." Verrys informed.

Sierra pursed her lips her back straightened. James spinned the map taking a look at it.

Then it suddenly started to grow very hot. Sierra groaned watching as the dark hair rounded the corner.

"I've searched the west, there is no city. He lies." Drystan entered the room, heat radiating off him.

"You aren't welcome here." Sierra ordered glaring at him. Drystan snorted laughing.

"I'm the only reason you are in that chair. You do remember how your late husband died?" He threatened coming behind her. Sierra scoffed.

"Get the hell away from me." She hissed. Drystan smiled backing away and walking to James.

"Verrys." The man looked to his queen.

"Yes your grace?"

"Are you telling the truth?" Verrys took a moment to respond.

"No your grace." Sierra eyed him searching his face for lying. She saw no sign of it.

"I will send troops out to the west and see what they come up with." Drystan slammed his hand down to the table.