103-Get out

Lita stood tall feeling his presence near her. His eyes staring into her back. She kept her eyes forward simply waiting for all of this to be over.

Alora Callahan rode on horseback into the town. Everyone stood on the sides of the street as a greeting to their guest. The five along with Lisa, stood in the middle at the end of the street.

"Lita."

She clenched her jaw ignoring his hushed plea.

"Lita!" He repeated.

"Shut it." Lisa scolded. She shook her head staring back up front.

Alora was accompanied with guards from Dornhill. All had the dire wolf crest and the flag held high. Alora-being in the lead-haulted and jumped off her horse.

She did not wear a dress like a stereotypical princess. She wore riding pants and a brown blouse and corset. A pin of the dire wolf pinned by her collarbone.

"You must be Lita." Aloras sweet and gentle voice held authority. She was the princess of the north after all.

"I am, your grace." Lita nodded taking a quick bow.

"Oh please you are as much a princess as I. These must be the famous protectors."

"Famous you say?" Ace muttered with a smirk. Conner glared at him but was conceling his own smile.

"I apologize for them your grace. It is an honor to have you here." Lisa reached out her hand letting the young girl grasp it.

"Please stop with the formalities, I am not my brother." Alora had a certain spark, Lita already adored the girl.

"What happened?" Alora had seen the in construction mansion.

"An incident with one of our own, in the process the mansion was destroyed, luckily it has been rebuilt only a few things missing. We made sure to get a room ready for you." Lisa smiled keeping up the appearance that everything was normal.

"Wonderful."

The group started their way up the hill toward the mansion. As they walked Lita whistled.

"You'll like this." The raven haired girl whispered to Alora.

Kiara followed her call running to Litas side. She's grown exponentially now at her fully height. She could reach Litas ears with a simply told of her head.

"My gods." Alora froze, her eyes trained on the wolf.

"Is that-"

"A dire wolf, we found her along our way here. Her mother was killed and she followed us. I've trained her and watched her grow up. This is Kiara."

"Beautiful." Alora let out her hand for the wolf to sniff. Kiara nodded her head and Alora ran her fingers through the thick white fur.

"Shes amazing, and so tall." She giggled.

"Males can get even bigger. Kiara is lucky though, getting to this height is rare." Lita explained her hand petting the back of Kiara neck.

"My brother would be astonished. My family have had dire wolves all through the decades but they've died out. Our grandfather was the last to own one." Alora smiled then let her hand fall. Lita pursed her lips then continued to walk to the woatinf group.

Lisa held open the door allowing Alora in first. Lita was about to follow when a chill ran down her back. The shadow, the cold. He was here.

"Lita? Lita what is it?" Lita shook our of her trance hearing Lisa's voice.

"Drystan just made it to the north. Meaning we have less then a week before he's in the sanctuary." Lisa tensed but looked out the barrier.

"We'll be ready."

***

Lita meditated often. The calmness of the cool energy at her fingertips. It calmed her. Cleared her head. Sometimes it can be difficult when someone is watching.

"I know you're there." She opened her eyes already seeing his reflection in the window.

"Cam we talk, please?"

"We did, now get out." She rose to her feet turning to stare at him. Bags were under his eyes indicating he hadn't been sleeping.

"That wasn't talking, that was a fight." She retorted. He sighed then began to step in the room when a knife flew at his foot.

Lita stood back up straight. She didn't need her powers for that.

"I said, get out."

"Please you have to understand that your brother he-"

"My brother is a murderer who is a week away from burning this town to the ground. I really don't care what he did to you because it gives you no right."

Obsidian couldn't look at her any longer. His ehes fell, eh couldn't do it. All he wanted to do was protect her, everything he does is for her.

"Lita please." His voice broke.

Lita bit her lip. Part of her wanted to slam his against the wall and slam the door, the other wanted to hold his and and tell him ervythjng will be ok.

But it won't. It can't.

Not after what he said.

"Please leave." She mustered out.

Obsidian nodded not fighting it any more. He hurt her in the most painful ways, and he resents himself for it.

Once he was gone Lita fell short of breath.

Managing her way over to the bed she clutched onto the post.

Tears built in her eyes but she didn't let them fall. She had to stay strong. Weakness isn't something she can let through right now. She has to focus, no matter how hard.

Hey babes xoxo