31-Lita

"Lita?" The boy couldn't belive it. There she was in this black abyss.

"Holy shit." She breathed out.

"I've never been happier to see you Obsidian."

"I-yea uh where are we?"

"My vision, this is where I go. Somehow I brought you here. I dont know how but holy fuck." Obsidian nodded and spinned around looking at the emptiness.

"This is creepy."

"Whats happening to her boss?" The two heard the mans voice. It echoed around them.

"Whats that?" Obsidian asked. The girl shrugged.

"How the hell should I know. I came in here then next minute the bitch is having a seizure." Another man's voice responded.

"Sam." Lita mumbled.

It was Sam talking in the real world.

"Who?"

"Sam the asshole that took me. He also has a thing for slapping me too." Obsidian kissed his teeth but didn't say anything else.

"Lita where did they take you?" Lita turned and looked at Obsidian.

She racked her head for where they were.

Gravel
Leaves
Concrete
No other cars

"I woke up in a wherehouse. It was empty and abandoned. When we were driving they walked on gravel to get inside. The doors were on wheels. The flood was all concrete inside. I didnt hear any cars going by outside." Obsidian nodded and ran a hand through his curls.

"Ok so you in an abandoned wherehouse by the backroads." She slowly nodded at him.

"But I-I don't know after they were done using me as a punching bag they knocked me out again."

Obsidian stopped his movement when she said punching bag. He walked to her in a couple steps.

"They used you for what?"

"A punching bag why do you care? In here apparently all my injuries are gone." She responded. Out of all people she didn't think Obsidian would care.

A devilish smirk danced across his lips.

"I always care darling."

"Shut the hell up ok. I was kidnapped for gods sake." She rolled her eyes and distanced themselves.