79-Mutual

Obsidan woke up first feeling a weight on his chest. His brows furrowed but quickly calmed when he saw the girl. She was still sleeping, her face relaxed. He smiled to himself but pushed it away cursing himself.

He pulled away his arm that was around her waist rubbing his face with it.

The blankets had been pushed down by one of them through the night. Obsidan carefully rolled the girl over. He didn't blame her for sleeping in.

With her back facing him his eyes caught the edge of a scar. He almost forgot about her time in the orphanage. She never speaks about it.

His heart was pained thinking of the trauma the girl was out through when a child. He sighed bringing a leg up and leaned on his knee.

She started to breathe louder and her hands started to stretch out. Her eyes slowly opened and found Obsidian staring back. He nodded at her and she sat up covering a yawn.

"Morning darling." He greeted, his own voice still raspy from the nights sleep. She smiled in response combing through her hair.

His mind went back to her scars. He didn't know if it would be right to ask about them. But then again, he never thought before he said anything before.

"Your scars, who gave them to you?" Lita chocked back a cough looking to him in surprise. He regretted saying anything when her eyes looked away.

"I-um you know where I got them." She replied rubbing her arms with her hands. She looked over to him through her eyelashes.

"The women at the orphanage." She nodded clearing her throat.

"Yea, mistress as we were instructed to call her." She awkwardly looked away growing at herself for acting so shy and weak minded.

Obsidians mind went to a place of hatred for thag women. When he realized what he was doing he abruptly stood up.

He turned to leave, leaving the conversation at that.

"I'm not glass ok? I'm not afraid to talk about it." She said before he left. He stopped glancing over at him, she was already looking back.

"I never said you were." He opened the door and shut it with a soft click. Kiara trampled over to Lita putting her snout in the girls lap.

"Hey girlie." She greeted letting her hand scratch by the wolfs ear.

She sighed out shaking all her problems off her shoulder.

"Lets go help Conner."

***

Lita laughed at the blushing boy beside her. Conner was trying to wipe the red off his cheeks.

"I hate you so much." He glared at her. Lita laughed nodding.

"Oh I know." The pair were walking into where Kian and his sister worked. Conner informed her how they owned the business and helped out with their family.

"Whos his sister?" Lita asked smiling at a small child who was staring at the girl in awe.

"Her names Blair. She a little older then you, I've seen her once."

"Because you were busy staring at Kian." She teased. Conner gasped shaking his head the two nearing the bar.  

A man exited the wooden door clearly tipsy. The two waited for him to move out of the way but he noticed them anyway.