101-Its over

1 Month Later...

LITA POV:

The last few days have been hard. Harder then I could have every imagined.

All because of him.

I can't think of that right now. He hasn't shown his face for days, that isn't on me.

Putting a little speed into my walk to quickly get up the steps, I smiled at the worker looking up at the mansion.

Working day and night to get it fixed. The foundation was all there just the interior needed some work. Luckily the old half has still been standing. With help from my powers they connected the two.

Someone whistled.

Looking up, and squinting from the rising sun.

"Can you give us a hand here?" The man pointed to the slab of wood next to the wooden ladder.

"Of course!" I yelled back. Helping either the building had been great practice. Now lifting things were as easy as using my own hands. Doesn't mean I get it perfect everytime.

The black swirled around lifting it up as I told it to. Lifting into the air and over the man. He was motioning where to put it and when to stop.

He quickly held up his hand saying stop.

Lowering it down it slid into place. Letting out a breath I smiled.

"Hey." A hand was on my shoulder. Lisa rubbed my shoulder then let her hand fall. I smiled then saw the look in her eyes.

She found out.

"I don't want to talk about it." I shrugged it off turning my attention away. I heard her sigh.

"Well now that you mention it-"

"Lisa, please. He said he couldn't and that he was done, not me. He's the one that made the choices to do what he did. I'm fine he isn't my problem any more."

I cant talk about this any more. Without another word I spun on my heel going into the trees.

Whistling as loud as I could. The large shadow covered the sun.

"Hey boy." I whispered. Nurieth landed with a shake of the ground. Out of routine he lent his hand down allowing me to clamber onto his back.

Pulling myself up, he took flight.

He glided across the clouds, to the mountain him and Meridia seemed to have occupied. Meridia came into view sleeping in a circle. Her wings acting as both a blanket and a pillow.

Breathing in the cold air I felt at peace.

At the village its all do this, do that, your grace, its so overwhelming.

I love the people but I'm not ready to be their leader. Not until Matthias is ours.

Nurieth came to a slow, landing some feet away from Meridia. Her green eye opened finding us then she went back asleep.

I swung my leg over to the side carefully sliding down.

Once on the ground again I walked over to thr fire I had lit last night. I've been staying here rather the Inn. Just easier on my head, among other things.

***

Obsidians eyes stayed glued to the wall. He hasn't said a word. He just came back from town and has been like this ever since.