4-Love you too

After Obsidian left Lita outside she went inside and tried to actually sleep.

Waking up to voices was different then what she was used to. Conner greeted her with a smile and gave her some breakfast. She ate it fairly quick since she hadn't had a full meal in days.

"So Lita did you make your decision yet?"

"Yes I did and I have decided to go with you guys. Mostly because I have nothing better to do." Ace smiled and went back to talking with Colby.

"So your coming with us then?" Lita turned to see Conner.

"Yea I mean you guys seem fine and if I don't I wouldn't have anywhere to go, so I kinda have to." Conner gave her half a smile and nodded.

"We all get that." He could tell she really didn't want to talk so he walked away.

Lita didn't know if she was making a good choice or not but she hoped she was.

"So we are gunna try and get some cash since I'm guessing you don't have any." Lita nodded.

"I have nothing." Colby nodded and continued to talk.

"We need to teach you a few things first. So first do you know how to fight." Lita smirked in anticipation.

***

Turns out she did, and was really good at it to. Her and Ace had fought and she beat him very quickly. Ace wanted to prove that he wasn't weak and getting beat by a girl they fought again, and again, and again. They fought six times and Ace only won once only because Lita let him to help his pride.

Then the guys taught her how to use the weapons. She was best at daggers and surprisingly throwing them as well. They didn't need to practice with the pistol since it would clearly give away their position.

Obsidian was surprised at how good she was fighting wise.

Colby didn't know what to think when Lita beat Aces ass when the sparred. He wanted to laugh and he did, multiple times.

Ace was furious at the small girl. For a 5 foot thirteen year old she had alot of power. But he respected her.

Conner was admiring her even he couldn't beat Ace.

Lita knew she could fight but not like that. She never knew she could dodge or predict the opponents every move. It was like it was in her blood. She was happy.

***

Lita now fifteen was still the same girl as she was when she first met the guys. Except now she knows what its like to be hunted. So far thirteen men have come after her, she would be lying if she said she hasn't killed any.

The group are in a park eating the food they just baught with the little cash they had.

"Hey Lita?"

"Hm?"

"Do you know what Obsidian said about you last night?" Lita looked up confused at Ace. Aces blue eyes were filled with micheif. Obsidian is quiet so him saying anything about her was a surprise.

"Ace" Obsidian hissed under his breath.

"What Sid she deserves to know." Ace had a cocky tone and smile. Obsidian started to stand up but Ace stopped him.

"Guys not now." Colby tried to reason the they were far from it. Lita didn't know weather she should stop in or let it continue.

"The fuck did you call me." Obsidian was getting angry, which is something the group tried to avoid.

"Oh what Sid?" Ace wanted to piss him off.

Obsidian tried to take a step towards Ace to hit him but that is when Lita stepped in.

"GUYS! One we are in public and two you are acting like children. Ace what the hell? Obsidian you can't punch him."

"Well why not he-" Lita places her hand on his arm and shook her head. Obsidian relaxed slightly. But shook her hand off and walked off. Lita sighed and turned to Ace.

"I'm debating what I should do to you." Ace looked confused. Lita decided to slap him. She did. Hard.

"What the hell was that for?"

"For being a dick and an idiot." Colby laughed. Lita rolled her eyes and looked at them.

"All of you are idiots." She walked away to laugh but also since she needed a break.

"Love you too." Colby called after her.