102-Forgive you

OBSIDIAN POV:

Chugging theater bit of beer in the cup. Kian stared at me from behind the bar. Of course Conner told him.

The whole damn town knows ar this point.

God I'm an idiot.

A fucking idiot.

"Another." I hit the counter sliding my empty cup up. Kian walked up slinging the rag over his shoulder.

"Obsidian look, I think yohe had enough."

"Shut the fucl up before I make you." I gumbled, my mine was clouded from the alcohol.

"Watch it pretty boy." His sister came our of knowwhere standing up for him.

"Make me bitch." Her mouth fell wide she started to advance toward me but Kian held her back. I laughed.

"Hes not worth it, let the drunk drink." He aggressively took the cup and filled it then slammed it in front of me. Part of the drink splashed up and onto the counter.

Rolling my eyes I sipped the cup.

It was early in the morning so me and a guy passed out were the only ones in the bar. The door chimed and I noticed Kian visibly relax.

"Conner." I grumbled knowing who it was.

"Obsidian stop this." He whispered.

I'm fucjing sick of everyone knowing what is best for me.

"Why should I huh? I've protected that bitch long enough." It broke my heart to say it but the anger was what made it bit sound like a lie.

Conner sighed his head falling.

"Come in." He said loudly. The door chimed again and a shadow covered the light before the door shut.

Assuming it was Ace I faced my back to them.

Conner walked away then I smelt vanilla. Her vanilla.

"Obsidian." My name rolled off her tongue like poison. I slowly looked to her trying to keep it together.

She had bags under her eyes, her hair was pulled up into a ponytail. Her eyes looked tired.

"Lita." I breathed out before cursing myself.

"You shouldn't have come." I forced out turning back to my frink. She sighed then her hand fell on my back.

"Stop this, this isn't you. You're hurting and so am I if we can just talk then-" Her voice is so soft and gentle. J don't deserve it.

My heart started to speed up. My breathing started to quicken.

"I said, you shouldn't have fucking come." I repeated.

"I tried." She said her hand falling from my back, she was talking to Conner.

As she started to walk off I just had to say something.

"Y'know the time we were together would've been at least worth it if I could fuck you." I knew it would hurt her. It was supposed to.

I had to stay away from her otherwise he would kill her, and it would be my fault.

She froze. Even Conner looked angry.

She turned her hand risen. Her eyes became black as she used her powers.

My air was cut off. The ball of black energy swirled around her hand lifting me up with force.

"Sorrt for the destruction." She said then threw me across the bar crashing me into the wall behind it. I groaned feeling glass stuck in my back.