55-Vision

Tomorrow was Saturday. Tomorrow was the ball and Lita would be lying is she said she wasn't excited.

"Lita." The girl turned seeing Caspian walking towards her. She stopped waiting for him.

"C'mon we're all meeting below deck." She nodded following him down the stairs she took notice of Obsidians eyes following her. She glanced at him before sitting down. He smirked towards her before Caspian started talking.

Almost all the crew was down there with them. They all listened for their captain. Lita hadn't talked to many of them but the few she did, they aren't like how the outside make them out to be. Most of them.

"All of you need to follow the plan. If ya don't we might as well be dead. These five have it handled I don't doubt that. We can't let this fall through. The Alastor army is already on our asses we get caught we get hung." Caspian spoke loud and demanding.

There were murmers of agreement from the crew mates. Caspian nodded before turning to the five.

"You all know the plan so get some sleep and look pretty tommorow. Colby you know what the armor and sword look like correct?" The boy nodded in response.

"Good. Dismissed!" He ordered and everyone scrambled to get back to work.

Lita sighed putting her head in her hands.

"Aw is my little darling stressed." A male voice whispered in her ear.

"Who said I was yours?" She sat up hanging her arm off the edge of the chair. There wasn't many people left below deck.

"Me. Of course." He taunted. Lita rolled her eyes standing up as her head spun.

"Uh oh." She said looking to Obsidian who was watching her.

"What?" He asked seeing her concerned face.

"Vision."

Her eyes went black.

***

Lita looked around the abyss feeling all her troubles left behind.

Music
Laughing
Screaming

She head faced the light that was forming.

The once abyss transformed into a ball room. People were dancing in gowns and suits, they all had a mask covering their face.

"I'm at The Iris ball." Lita concluded looking around her.

"I'll be right back." She heard a girls voice echo around her.

"I'll wait for you." A familiar voice responded to the girl.

"Its me and Obsidian." Lita mumbled looking at the girl in a green dress run up the stairs. A boy with curly hair stood at the end of the staircase in a suit.

The scene changed to the abyss.

"Hello little Lita." A man's voice echoed around the girl.

"NO! GET OFF ME! HEP!" A girl screamed. Lita recognized the voice as hers.

"Strap her down." The males voice from before echoed.