35-Ship Cove

"Drystan."

Conner looked at the girl confused.

"Who?" Lita turned to Colby.

"Hes the one trying to kill me. I saw his face, and he told me his name." She sat up from her head in Conners lap. She tunred to see Obsidian and Colby in the front, Ace was standing right outside.

"I've never heard that name." Colby told her. Lita sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I saw myself too. Except, she was different. She was so dark and angry. She had a power." The three in the car looked at the girl.

"But I assume you already knew that didn't you?" She deadpanned.

"Not entirely-" Colby started to defend themselves. Lita put her hand up stopping him.

"Lets just go. I'm in the passenger seat." Colby didn't argue getting out of the car. Lita followed his actions stepping outside. She smiled softly at Ace before getting into the passenger seat. She curled up against the window and played with her fingers.

Obsidian didn't wait before starting to drive off. Lita didn't pay attention to them.

The sun was setting, making blue and pink mix in the sky turning into the purple. Lita didn't close her eyes. She didn't sleep. She just sat.

Conner looked at the other two in the back concerned for the girl.

"She'll be fine." Ace mouthed to him. Conner gave him a look.

"I dont know this time." Conner mouthed back.

***

Lita wasn't herself for almost a week. She was shaken from the vision. She had nightmares during the night. She saw herself being killed by her darker version. She saw Drystan standing over her with his curled smile.

"Lita." She turned shaking out of her thoughts she focused on Colby.

"Hm?"

"We're an hour away. Thought you would want to know." Litas eyes widened.

"An hour from the meeting spot?"

"That very spot." Colby smiled and turned back to driving.

"Are you ready?" Conner asked. Lita shrugged.

"I have to be. We have to be." Lita turned back to the road ahead of them.

Colby turned on a backroad made of gravel. The trees on either side of them started to dissipate.

He tured to the side of the road turning off the engine.

"What are you doing?"

"We have to walk the rest of the way." Ace responed to her question.

Lita made an "o" shape of her mouth and followed to rest of them out of the car.

She stretched and shook out of her mind. Colby started to walk ahead the others following his lead. Lita had a skip in her step, she would be lying she she wasn't excited.

"I wonder if your excited darling." Obsidian teased the girl.

"Excited to be rid of you. Of course." Obsidian smirked at the girl. His eyes lingered on her before turning his eyes away.