44-Long time

Ace and Conner watched as Colby jumped off the boat.

"COLBY!" They yelled in union. Obsidian and Caspian came running up the steps looking at the two.

"What happened? Where's Colby?" Caspian asked looking around the deck.

"Going for a swim." Ace joked in seriousness. Caspian ran to the side seeing the water still rippling from the jump.

"Wheres Lita?" The three turned to Obsidian. Conner became panicked.

"The scream." Conner whispered looking back to the water.

"Sirens don't hurt women like I said its against their code. They probably took her to trick Colby into coming up here." Caspian reminded the three.

COLBY POV:

The cold water rushed to my face hitting it hard. I didn't care I had to see her. I heard a giggle stopping my swimming to see a shimmer of orange.

Kicking my legs toward the direction I pulled myself around the ship seeing her.

My eyes were stinging from the salt water but I barely felt it. My arms and legs kept moving to keep me afloat. Her auburn hair glowed in the water as she swam to me. Her orange tail was like a sunset. She smiled at me bringing my face to hers, once her lips hit mine I melted under her influence.

"You're mine now." She softly said. Bubbles rose from her mouth and rose to the surface.

"Bring her back up." She whispered in my ear before swimming to the side. Then I saw Lita floating in the water unconscious.

My feet swam me to her taking the girl in my arms and going to the surface.

I gasped as I found air once again, coughing as I swam one handed to the ship.

"Let me up!" I yelled. Three heads appeared over the edge before they lowered a rope ladder. I wrapped my arm around Lita holding her tight as I climbed the ladder. Water soaked my clothes making her heavier as well as myself.

I grunted as my empty hand made contact with the wood.

"Take her." I told the person not looking at their face. They reached grabbing the unconscious girl allowing me to pull myself up.

I wiped the water and hair out of my face now seeing it was Caspian who pulled her up. She was layed on the ground her matted hair spewed across her face and floor.

"What happened?" Conner looked to me.

"I saw one of the things take her so I jumped in after her."

"Then why didn't you tell us that? You just jumped off, it didn't look right." Conner questioned again. The others seemed to be thinking the samething. Before I could start explaining Lita started coughing coming back to consciousness.

"Go slow dearie." Caspian told her putting his hand on her back helping her up. She nodded sitting out some water and taking a deep breath.

"What happened?" She asked.

"We were going to ask you that." Conner said pointing to her. Lita nodded putting her hand to her head.

"I just remember being alone up here, then one of those things told me to go to the edge so they could see me. After that nothing." I saw Caspian look from her to Conner giving him a look.

"Obsidian take her to her room." Caspian ordered helping the girl to stand. Lita pushed him off saying something about being able to walk.

"I'm fine, just a little dizzy." Caspian shook his head pushing her towards Obsidian. Obsidian groaned as she fell into him.