75-Her father

18 years ago...

"Its been five years Will!" Maria screamed.

"Don't you think I know that?" He sneered back. The couple hadn't stopped fighting for hours.

"I can't keep doing this." Maria sighed sitting onto the bed. The sting of tears grew behind her eyes. Will watched his wife become more angry and frustrated, and he didn't know what to do.

"Every doctor has said the same thing. Nothing is working." Maria continued. She didn't want to cry but she was just so tired. She never got over the loss of her son, and now she's been told she can't have another child.

"What if we talk to Missandra, she is a witch." Will tried. Maria scoffed turing to look at Will.

"She uses dark magic Will. It's not safe for either of us."

Will bit his cheek standing in the middle of the room. If they didn't find a solution the marriage would be done. They can't stop arguing, the love they once felt left with Drystan.

"My love, it's the only option."

***

Will knocked on the wooden door on the high tower. The king and queen hadn't been up there for years. Missandra simply watched with her sight and of course, knew they were coming.

Will finally pushed the door open, allowing Maria to enter first them himself.

"About time." Missandra says with a glint in her white eyes. She stood up taking Marias hand in hers.

"You are troubled your grace. You are putting too much stress on you and your body. Children do not come into this world with fight, and anger. They come with luck and a little bit of love. I'm sad to say you have neither." Maria looked to Will worriedly he shook his head subtly.

"What do we do Seer?" Will barked growing tired of the foreplay. Missandra chuckled turning back around.

"Find someone who can give the queen a child. It will not be you." Maria gasped under her breath and Will seemed to be taken back as well.

"What do you mean it won't be Will?" Maria asked taking Wills arm in comfort.

"He will not be the father, it is simply impossible. All these years you've been unsuccessful yes?" Maria nodded.

"And all the doctors say there is no reason why you two should not bare a child yes?" Maria nodded once again Will simply glaring and listening.