chapter 12

Valarie’s pov

So today we start our GCSE’s and I am super scared and so is Louis, we woke up and both had showers and then got dressed and grabbed our bags with some revision to do and then made our way to school for our exams. We signed in and went to the library to do some revision as we had our exam at 11:00 and it was 10:00 and we had to be there at 11:45 so not long.

We sat there in silence and helped each other and tested each other and then we went for our exam, I started to freak out but Louis calmed me down and I gave him a kiss before we went in and then we took our seats and they told us all the information we needed and then they started the exam. By the way this is exam was Drama and was 1 hour and 45 minutes long, that was long but I bet you it would fly by and then we would go home as that was the only exam we had today.

When the exam had finished we signed out and then made our way home and as soon as we got in we went and got into our Pyjamas and Jay asked us how our exam went and we said okay and then we did some extra revision for maths as we have one tomorrow and one the day after. I was good at math so I hope I will pass this easy.

That afternoon Jay went and got the girls while we looked after the twins and I held Ernest while Louis held Doris and he just laid there in my arms and was so silent, Louis smiled at me

“You would be a perfect mother” he says

“Really, you think so” I say

“Yeah, totally” he says and kisses my lips and then the girls come in. We put the twins to bed and then we helped them with homework

That night we cooked again and ate and we washed up before bed we did some revision and then went to bed.