chapter 171

Louis' pov

Okay so me and Valarie go on our honeymoon today and I cannot wait for 2 weeks in Hawaii, just me and my new beautiful wife. She was sound asleep next to me and I smiled and cuddled up to her. I kissed her cheek and she snuggled into me more and I laughed. She opened her eyes and turned over and I looked into her eyes and our noses were touching.

"Morning Mrs Tomlinson" I say

"Morning Mr Tomlinson" she says and we kiss each other

"You ready for our honeymoon" I say

"Yeah I am, Hawaii, two weeks, no boys or girls, just me and you" she says and climbs on top of me

"Yeah just me and you babe" I say and kiss her lips again and she gets off me and gets out of bed.

"Where you off to Mrs Tomlinson" I say

"Shower, why?" she says

"Well, I need a shower too so why don't not waste water and shower together" I say and she smiles and nods and I get out and she grabs my hand and we go in and I lock the door and we get in the shower.

I wash her hair and she washes mine and we washed each other's bodies and then we got out the shower. When we were out I grabbed a towel for me and wrapped it round my waist and grabbed another one and went to Valarie and wrapped it round her and she smiled and then I picked her up bridal style. I took her into our room and placed her on the bed and climbed on top and started tickling her and she laughed. She started kicking and she kicked me where a man never wants to be kicked. She didn't do it on purpose though. As soon as she kicked me my hands went to my balls and I fell on the floor and she sat up and came to my aid and said she was sorry and I stood up and we got ready.

Once we were ready we grabbed our bags and put them in reception and then made our way into the restaurant and Harry stood up

"Here are the newlyweds" he says and I laugh

"Thanks Harry" I say and he sits and we grab some food and go sit next to them and we all talk.

Once we finished our cab came for the airport and everyone said bye to us and then we all got in and it drove us to the airport, when we got their we checked in and everything went well and Paps caught a few pics of us. When our flight was called we went straight there and got on.

"Too us" I say when the champagne had come round

"Too us" she replies and we clank our glasses and I kiss her lips.

We took off and me and Valarie ended up sharing headphones and falling asleep and when I woke up the air hostess was telling me we were about to land so I turned everything off and grabbed the headphone and woke Valarie and we landed.

We grabbed our bags and went to the limo that took us to our hotel and when we checked in we went straight to the honeymoon sweet and everything was perfect so far.