chapter 54

Valarie’s pov

Okay so I have been thinking I really need a job, I wanted to get a babysitting job as it was simple, but I needed a job to pay for things like louis; birthday present and Christmas presents and it was only 2 months round the corner. I got up and went to the desk and opened my laptop and started making posters. Louis was still asleep so I tried to be quiet as possible. When I was typing, Louis wrapped his strong arms around me and kissed my cheek. He looked it over and said it looked good and then we printed some out, he said his mum was looking for a babysitter and he would ask her. I then got dressed and went out and put posters on lampposts and through the doors of homes. When that was finished. Jay asked me if I could babysit the girls this weekend, with the help of Louis of course as Mark and her were going to see Louis’ grandmother who was ill. I said yes and then, they said they were leaving Friday, I was really looking forward to it, we would have to pick the girls up on Friday after college and then we would cook and do everything. She smiled and I finally got a job and I could not wait. I know I look after the girls a lot but not for a weekend while Jay and Mark was away. Just me, Louis and the girls and the new born twins.