chapter 113

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

Valarie's pov

Okay so we are at our Doncaster flat as its Christmas and we were spending it with the Tomlinson's but they were coming here this year and we were cooking dinner for them. They weren't staying through as we only had two rooms. This was our room and a guest room which wasn't really a guest room it was more of a music room with a bed. But today is Lou's birthday and my baby is 19 years old. I woke up and went downstairs leaving him to sleep and went and made him breakfast which he would have in bed. I made him his favourite a full fry up with consisted of eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and hash browns. When that was done I made him a tea and went and took it too our room. I pushed it open and put it on the dresser and poked him and he woke up and I gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Morning birthday boy" I say

"Morning my love" he says and I smile and go to the dresser where I put the breakfast.

"Breakfast for my boy" I say

"Oh babe, you shouldn't of" he says and kisses me and I sit down and Dylan jumps on the bed and sits on my lap and I give him a fuss.

Louis gives me a bit of his breakfast and I ate it and then I went and washed up when he finished and left him to get dressed. As I told you I had that surprise later but for now I gave him his presents. I got him tickets to see Manchester united play and a sweet basket that had everything for a great night ahead. I gave him his presents and then we went out for some lunch.

When we came home I said to put a film on and then while we were half way through I said I had to go get something, he said okay and I went to our room and put on my very sexy lace garter slip up and put my dressing down over the top. I went downstairs and saw him and he smiled and I grabbed the remote and paused it.

"Why did you pause it babe" he says

I undid the dressing gown and showed him the garter and his breathing hitched. I straddled his waist and he ran his hands over my body. He kissed me and picked me up and took us to our room and closed the door and laid me down. We started to snog each other and I took his shirt off and flipped him over and straddled his waist. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down and chucked them somewhere and I was just above his area so I leaned onto it and started to roll my hips against his and he was hard. He flipped me over and took off my garter and chucked it,

"Babe go into the bottom of the basket" I say and he does and finds a condom, he puts it on and then I tell him to grab the cream and the chocolate sauce.

He puts the nozzle of the cream inside me and squirts it up until I'm full and dips his head and licks me out, when he had finished I flipped him back over and rubbed his penis in chocolate sauce and sucked him off.

I said I was in charge today and I grabbed him and stuck him inside me and started to rock my hips slowly. I then got him up so we had our chests together and did it that way. I then laid him down and turned round so I was facing his feet and he grabbed my lips and stuck himself even more. He then laid me down and entered and chucked my feet over his shoulders so he was hitting my G-spot. We screamed each other's names it was so good.

After 4 rounds we stopped, he said that was the best birthday he had ever had and I was glad about that, tomorrow was Christmas and the Tomlinson gang were coming round at 12pm so we went to bed early. I'm glad Louis enjoyed his last present it was well worth him waiting.