chapter 19

Louis’ pov

Okay so we go back to college today after a nice half term break. During my break I spent it with Val as we had our 7 months anniversary and also I spent it with my sisters and family as we went on trips to the zoo and things like that. I got up this morning though and got in the shower and washed my body and then woke up Val for her to have one as well. While she was in the shower I got ready and then went downstairs and stated making breakfast for everyone. I then heard footsteps down the stairs and I saw Valarie in a band t-shirt, skinny jeans, vans and a jean jacket. I kissed her good morning and she kissed me back. We then continued to cook and then we heard footsteps come downstairs and we saw the girls and mum come down and she was surprised that we cooked and she went and fed the twins while we fed Lottie and fizzy.

When they were ready and we had ate we said bye to mum and the girls and then went to the bus stop, when the bus arrived we all climbed on and we said hi to Stan and Lola and then when it arrived at the college we got off and started the day.

After school we decided we would go on a walk round the park and then we made our way home. When we got home, we went upstairs and did some homework and then we helped the girls with theirs and then made dinner. We also watched a film with the family before we went to bed.