chapter 79

Louis’ pov

Last week when we were waited and then we were actually told we were in the semi-finals was amazing, Niall jumped like 4 or 5 foot in the air like a kangaroo it was unbelievable, this week we went to the premiere of the new Narnia film and it was amazing because it was perfectly set for a Narnia film, it had snow and everything. We met Joe mcelderry, he’s recorded on a Hollywood soundtrack and it shows how far this show can take you. He gave some advice on the red carpet which is always handy because we haven’t had a mentor for the week because he has been ill. We thought we would cheer him up though with a card. Our first song is fun and has a lot of dancing about and Harry loved the fact that there were hot girls on stage dancing. I wasn’t I just wanted to see my Val but I had to get with it and not let her down or the boys. We miss him but we’ll do him proud and Cheryl was a good mentor but not as good as Uncle Simon.

The VT rolled and we did our first song and we got judged and then we went off and changed and then, during the second VT we had to practise without Zayn as he received tragic news that his granddad passed away and being so close to each other we feel so close and all we want is to give support to him and his family at this time. We really did miss him. We did the song and it went really well, considering we had no Simon and no Zayn but it went fantastic.