chapter 106

Louis' pov

Okay so we are having a meeting about our first tour for the up all night album. It was a yearlong and I would like to take Val. I got up and Val was already up so I went in the shower and then went downstairs and saw my beautiful girl only in her pyjamas and cooking breakfast. I wrapped my arms round her and she smiled. I kissed her cheek and wished her good morning and then ate breakfast and it was a full English breakfast. No bakes beans as I don't like them, but mushrooms as an alternative and hash browns and black pudding. Dylan came bounding in and I gave him a fuss. Val said she was going to take him for a walk after she was ready and she got up and let him out.

When I had to leave I kissed her goodbye and went upstairs to get ready, I got everything I needed and then made my way to the offices. When I arrived I saw everyone waiting outside and we went up and Liam knocked and we went in.

We discussed the whole tour and I said could I bring Val and he said yes and Liam asked if Danielle could come and he said yes also the boys love when Val and Dani are around and they could get to know each other. I went home and I had to tell Val the news, I said to Simon could we bring Dylan and he went okay as well. I am one happy man.