chapter 37

Louis’ pov

Okay so today we have half a day because we start our summer break. I cannot wait because I can have a lay in without getting up early and do what I want when I want. I can cuddle with Valarie and just have fun with her. I woke up and got dressed and then woke Valarie up and left her to get ready. I got the girls up and then made breakfast for us all and when Val came down we all ate we said bye to mum and then Mark took the girls to school and we got the bus. 

When we arrived we decided to go to our lessons early as we knew it would go quicker than we actually thought. We were leaving at lunch time and it normally goes so slow but I bet it will go quick today.

Well we have no finished and it went super quick, we all got on the bus and as soon as we got off we said we would meet up with Stan and Lola in the holidays and then we ran home and then sat on the sofa. 6 weeks with no homework just relaxing. The girls and mum arrived home and we decided to watch a film together. We also made dinner and then decided to have a late night. Valarie fell asleep on my shoulder at 12pm so I carried her up stairs and put her in our bed and then I snuggled next to her and feel asleep myself.