chapter 102

Louis' pov

So our first ever album is released today and it feels amazing because we are living our dreams, and I hope in those dreams Val is there as I hope to marry her one day and have beautiful kids with her. I woke up with a smile on my face. We were doing a signing today for the CD. We also got our free copy today. I got up and had a shower and got myself ready and went downstairs and smelt the most beautiful chocolate chip pancakes. I saw my beautiful girl standing by the cooker putting pancake mix in one by one into the pan and cooking them and then flipping them individually and then putting them on the stack already. There were about 5 and this was her last one so I went and wrapped my arms round and kissed her cheek

"Good morning my beautiful girl" I say

"Good morning my handsome boy" she says and put the final pancake on the stack

She put them on the table and then turned around and gave me a proper kiss on the lips before we sat down and had breakfast; the pancakes were gorgeous as always with Val's cooking. I helped wash up and then I left and she said she was baking today so I would have cake when I came home. 

I arrived at the place we were doing the signing and then we sat down and the line was massive, the girls came out and we had a little conversation and were asked if we could follow them and we said yes and then we signed and they left. This carried on for an hour and when we finished we grabbed our copies and then we left.

I got back to the house and the smell of cakes and cookies and a nice dinner came through the kitchen door. I saw Val slaving over the cooker once again and she was cooking steak my favourite meal. I wrapped my arms round her small waist and kissed her cheek like I did this morning. She smiled and said hi and then she started to plate up, she gave me my plate and grabbed her own and we ate. We ate chocolate cake and ice cream for pudding as well. We then washed up and I gave her the CD and she said she would listen to it some time.

We then watched a couple of films before Val fell asleep in my arms, luckily we were in our Pyjamas so I turned everything off and picked her up and took her upstairs. I laid her down and covered her over with the duvet and made sure everything was locked and turned off and then went upstairs and cuddled next to her.