chapter 13

Valarie’s pov

Okay so we finish our GCSE’s today, we have two painful weeks of pure revision and exams and it is finally coming to an end. The other day Louis asked me to be his date to prom and of course I said yes. What type of girlfriend would I be if I said no?  Anyway so today we have our math calculator exam and this should be easy, I got prepared and then me and Louis left the house, when we arrived we signed in as per usual and then we went and did our exam thank god it was an early one.

They started the exam and we all started, I turned to the first question and instantly knew what I had to do, to be honest I knew this was going to be an easy exam no matter what.

They said time up and I sat there and they collected the papers and then we were told we could go and me and Louis met up and he kissed me as soon as he saw me,

“How easy was that” he says

“Yeah it was super easy” I say

“All that revision really did pay off” he says

“Yeah it did” I say and kiss him again

We made our way home and when we got in we kind of had a mini celebration, no alcohol but a movie day celebration, it was the best celebration ever, we then went and picked the girls up and helped them with their homework and then we helped make dinner and after that we helped put everyone to bed and we stayed up and watched another film.

Soon after our 3rd film I fell asleep on Lou’s shoulder, luckily I was in my pyjamas and I felt Louis kiss my head and he snuggled down and put his arm over my waist and turned the light off and fell asleep himself after he said goodnight and Love you which I repeated in a sleepy voice.