chapter 67

Louis’ pov

I have been thinking a lot lately, about how far me and Valarie would go as a couple. I want to get married to her in the future and have kids with her but that’s not the only thing on my mind. I was thinking about going on the x factor like Val said, she said I had a talent and I should go on to show what talent I have even though I was scared, and if I lost her. She wants me to pursue my dream as a singer. I had the qualifications that if it didn’t work out that I could become a teacher. I was thinking about telling Val and my parents and seeing what the family said.

I got up and as we had finished college for good now and we did so well in all our exams and course work that I would be fine. I got ready and saw Val wasn’t next to me and I went downstairs after I was dressed to see her cooking, breakfast and baking as well. I wrapped my arms round her and it calmed her down. I kissed her neck well a little peck and then I kissed her cheek and my lips lingered there. I removed my lips and then everyone came down and she turned round and gave me a kiss on the lips.

“Guys after breakfast I need to talk to you all” I say and they all nod and we eat breakfast

We go into the living room after we had cleaned up and Val brought the cake out, Val sat next to me and I had my arm wrapped round her waist and she cuddled into me

“So Louis what was it you wanted to tell us” mum said

“Well, you have always said follow your dreams and my dream is to be a singer. So I have decided with Valarie’s suggestion that I would like to go on x factor no matter if I don’t get through people will see me and notice me and say I have a talent” I say

“Well, son if that’s what you want. You better sign up” Mark said and I smiled and hugged everyone

That night me and Val went on to the website. She helped me sign up and they gave me the date of my audition and the time I have to be there and good luck and then I kissed Val, she said she would come with me to my audition and support me and the same with mum, mark and the girls they said the same as well. That night I went to bed with a smile.