chapter 125

Valarie's pov

Okay so we are Blackpool today and we decided we would go to South Pier which is their pier there and me and Danielle picked it cause we wanted to go look at the shops but go to the beach. I love the beach, before my mum died we always used to go to the beach and my dad would take me in the sea and help me build sand castles. But after she died everything changed, dad blamed her death on me and everything went wrong. We always had to move house and until we came to Doncaster I had no friends, Louis broke my walls down and it was the greatest thing I have done with my life and he helped me so much and that's why I love him. Anyway we all got ready for the beach and then a van came and picked us up and took us there straight away.

When we arrived at the beach there wasn't many people about as most kids were in school, me and Danielle sat our towels down and stripped to our bikini's and lay down, Louis smirked and laid down next to me and kissed me and said I looked so hot. I smiled and said he looked hot too and then next thing I know I am being picked up and I am chucked in the water. I submerge from the water and see a smiling Louis and I swim over to him and dunk him under the water. He submerges and kisses my lips and then under the water starts to finger my through my bikini bottom, I palm him through his board shorts and then we stop, I walk away and then he picks me up bridal style and takes me to my towel and lays me back down.

We soon left the beach and walked around the town and then went back to the venue where the boys were performing. We all had showers and then me and Danielle started making dinner while the boys went and did their thing.

When they came back we all had dinner and then went to bed as it was quite late, and we were driving to Sheffield and the whole family were coming to see the boys tomorrow. Louis and me could not wait