chapter 99

CONTAINS SEXUAL SCENES

Val's pov

It's the boy's last concert today and we are in London, again. Today me and Louis were going to look at the flat we wanted for when we moved to London, the boys already had theirs so all they had to do was buy stuff for it, such as plates as they had furniture.

I got up and got ready and so did Louis and we all ate and then we left and took a taxi to the estate agents and they took us to the place and told us a little about it. When we arrived it had a nice drive with gates. It had a stone drive and was perfect. The salesman opened the door and told us a little about each room and then we went and looked round it properly and then outside as well. The outside had a pool and a nice sized garden and also a hot tub. We went inside and looked and there was a bathroom downstairs, a good sized kitchen and living room. Two bedrooms and one had a en-suite and then a games room and also a music room. It also had a cellar and an attic so we could put a bedroom in there or something in there as well. Maybe a cinema room. We said we liked it and we wanted it.

We went back and paid for the house and went back to the bus with the keys, we could move in today and we all celebrated before they went and practised and then went on stage for the last x factor concert.

They ended and we left the bus and went to our flat, we smiled and Louis kissed me straight away and pushed me against the wall. He told me to jump and I did and we went to our room, the room with the en-suite and then he laid me on the bed, he lowered to my neck and started to suck on it and gave me a love bite. I ripped of his shirt and he did the same with me and then he kissed down and took my neck and my collar bone and my stomach and unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off. He then got up and took his off and climbed back on top. He started to rub me through my panties and I felt so wet, I wanted him to enter me straight way.

"I see someone's excited" he said sexually and then takes off my bra

He started to kneed my breasts and it made me want him even more, he kissed down again and when he got to the band of my panties he put them between his teeth and took them off and kissed up my legs and then stuck his tongue inside me.

"Oh Lou, that feels so good" I say

"Oh bae, I'm going to blow" I say and he pulls out

"LOUIS WHAT THE FUCK" I scream

"Before you go off on one, you are not going to let go until" he says and drops his boxers and quickly puts the condom on and enters me

"I'm inside of you" he says sexually and I kiss him to say I'm sorry and he kissed me back to say he forgives me.

He starts to go and I meet his thrusts and we continue, we moaned so loud I'm sure the neighbours could hear and would probably end up complaining. I know we had a room before the next house but we were so loud it was unreal.

4 rounds later

"OH, LOUIS KEEP GOING I'M AT MY HIGH, BUT RIDE ME OUT BABE" I scream

"I'M AT MINE, HANG ON BABE" he screams back and we release on each other

I then flip him over and stick my entrance in front of him and suck him off and he licks me out, when we finished we cuddled into each other's bodies and he removed the condom and threw it in the bin and we fell asleep in each other's arms