chapter 53

Louis’ pov

Okay so we go back to college today and Val was as nervous as ever about all the girls that will be all over me probably. But I assured her last night that I only have eyes for her and only her. I woke up this morning and she was long asleep, I kissed her cheek and I just wanted to snuggle with her all day and not go to college but we had too. She woke up and went in the shower and I went in and had a shave, she got out and grabbed a towel and wrapped her arms round me luckily I didn’t have a shirt on and was still in my pyjama bottoms. Her arms were wet from the shower and her hair was wrapped in a towel and she went into our room to get dressed and left me to get on with what I needed to do. When I came out she was dressed in black skinny jeans and a grey and blue Superdry baseball top, and had her UGGS on. She then put a scarf round her neck and let her hair hang down and blow dried it and then curled the bottoms. I went to the wardrobe and got skinny jeans, a baseball top and my vans on and we left and got breakfast. Once we finished breakfast we got in my car and went to pick up Stan and Lola.

When we finally got to college, I parked and we walked in and Val was holding my hand, I gave her a reassuring squeeze and gave her a kiss on the lips and the bell went. I made my way to class and the teacher started. When we finished the classes we went to lunch, well we went and got lunch out today and then went back and then I had my final lesson, once that was finished I walked outside and saw Valarie waiting for me, I kissed her lips and we made our way to my car and saw Stan and Lola lip locking against it, I smirked at Val and unlocked it and they jumped and I waved.

“Yeah teaches you not to lip lock against my car” I said laughing and they gave me an evil glare and got in the back

We dropped them off and then made our way home, when we reached home, we went inside and did homework and helped the girls and then we had dinner and went upstairs. Val looked so tired and I told her to go to sleep, but she insisted on not until she fell asleep in my arms. I laughed and got up and turned the light out and snuggled in next to her and then went to sleep myself.