chapter 84

Louis’ pov

Okay so we have our first show today and we were in Belfast, we woke up and Val was still asleep but soon woke up and we had breakfast and then got ready and then we walked round for a bit and then Val went back to the bus for a bit while we did practising and stuff, while we were gone she made cupcakes and they were the best. I know I have tasted her cooking before but these were better, she become more experienced since I had been gone. We ate and then we all went back and got ready for the show and Val got her pass and that means shirtless pics and stuff like that.

We went on to the stage and then we came off and Val came back, she only took pic of us as they were going on the website but they were fantastic from what I saw, we went back and had a shower and then we sat down and played video games, Simon came to the tour bus and said how great we did and then said we were heading to Dublin for another show. It’s been great already even if it’s been a day, we went to bed and I couldn’t sleep so I woke Val and she said I could cuddle with her and we did, I soon fell asleep with her cuddling me and stroking my hair, she always knows how to make me fall asleep, I don’t know what I would of done if she wasn’t here.