Light

Cal's POV

She...

She kissed me.

My hand ran from behind her neck and then through her hair.

A slight smile played on my lips when I felt her weight shift on top of me. She rested her palm on my chest and gently pushed herself away from me.

"C-Cal..." bulong niya.

I didn't say anything.

"Cal, f-first kiss lang naman gusto ko h-hindi-" She looked down, realizing where she was positioned. "H-Hindi f-first g-ganito-"

I continued staring at her when a soft laugh escaped my lips.

My eyes trailed down from her nervous face to her weakly trembling thighs.

Napalunok ako bago i-angat ang aking tingin sa kanya.

"I know." I replied.

I closed my eyes, for a moment, thanking her silently, for immediately getting off of me after I said that. If she stayed on top of me for a couple more seconds, I might just have a harder time stopping myself.

Sinundan ko lang siya ng tingin nang lumipat siya sa aking tabi.

I lifted myself up and sat on the bed.

"Do you remember everything now?" I asked.

"Mmm." Tinanguan niya ako.

"Do you remember how I carried you?" I couldn't drag her out of the Underworld. I loved her too much, so I carried her instead.

She let out a bitter laugh. "P-Pinahirapan pa nga kita kasi iyak ako nang iyak tapos ayaw ko talagang umalis nang wala si-"

"And I understood." I said. "Art, Seht was your twin brother. I understand why you wouldn't leave without him."

I heard her sigh. "Sorry ah?"

My lips curved into a smile. "You don't have to apologize-"

But my smile quickly disappeared once we heard a few knocks on the door. I already knew who it was so I just stared at it for a very long time.

"Tsk." I finally got up from the bed when the knocking grew louder.

"I'll be back." I gave Art a kiss on the forehead. "Go on. You sleep first."

She pouted, and so I had no choice but to kiss her on the lips.

It took me so much effort to pull myself apart from her, and when I did, she gazed at me with longing eyes.

She pouted again, at napatitig lang ako sa labi niya.

Saka ako napasimangot.

Fuck you, Trev.

I summoned darkness to surround me. Shadows gathered beneath me and crawled upwards.

"Get some sleep." I said, before darkness fully covered my body. For a moment, I felt nothing but cold, and I couldn't see anything. I felt light as air and when the weight of gravity finally pulled me down to the ground, I was already staring at the face of the demigod that's on the other side of the door.

"Door's not locked." I reminded him.

"Then make sure to lock it the next time." He answered.

We continued to stare at each other for a good three seconds.

"Slade."

He only said a single name and that was already enough for us to disappear from where we're standing. I summoned the shadows again while he summoned the mist.