The Scion of All the Realms

Trev's POV

I need to find her.

I lightly scratched my lips while staring at the two girls eating right across the table. After a few seconds, I let out a frustrated sigh and leaned back on my chair.

How can I find her...

"See? Sabi ko sa'yo may problema 'yang si kuya, eh." I heard Treasure whisper to Eva.

My sisters are here, because I woke in the same night they were taken away from me, and I immediately knew what I had to do.

And then, I was also able to save my mom as well.

They're all here... but she's not.

I gripped the edge of the armrest.

I can't live like this. I won't allow it.

If a life with my family is a life without her, then I won't accept it. I won't accept a life where I didn't meet her, I won't accept a future where she's not with me.

Napailing ako dahil nagsimula na akong makaramdam ng kaba.

Gods. How do I find you?

My breathing deepened as I tried desperately to deny the possibility that she sacrificed her own existence for us.

Because deep inside I knew that she would.

"Kuya?"

I glanced at my sisters who looked worried. "I'm sorry. What is it?"

A lifetime with my sisters and my mother... but without her.

"Are you okay?" tanong ni Eva. "Para ka kasing-"

Nginitian ko sila. "You should finish your lunch before mom comes home."

"Eh di mo pa nga nagagalaw yung pagkain mo, eh," nag-aalalang tugon ni Treasure.

I looked down on my full plate and the moment I lifted my head, I found myself sitting across her, during the claiming ceremony, when I noticed the way she stared at the food. She was starving, and I knew...

Slowly, I picked up my fork and grabbed a piece of the fish fillet.

I saw how her eyes lit up the moment she saw what I did, and then...

Pain drew across my face when she smiled at me.

She can't only be a part of my memories. I need her to be real. I need her to be a part of my reality because I can't last long enough without her.

If she's willing to sacrifice her own life, for us, then I am more than willing to give up mine, just to get her back.

"Cesia," sambit ko sa babaeng mag-isang nakatayo sa balcony at nakatalikod sa'kin.

NIlingon niya ako. "Trev?" Kumunot ang kanyang noo. "Gising ka pala? Nakatulog ka rin ba habang nanonood nung movie?"

I pursed my lips and shook my head. 

She chuckled. "Eh kasi nakatulog kami, eh. Ako pa nga lang yung unang nagising-"

"Daughter of Aphrodite."

Huminto siya sa pagsasalita. Tinignan niya ako, halatang nagtataka.

A bitter smile formed on my lips. "I haven't said it to you before but I-"

She continued to stare at me, silently waiting for what I was about to say.

Instead of feeling relieved, I felt nothing but pain. My heart was as heavy as the atmosphere that surrounded me.