OOT: Mature Content

This chapter is not an update, because this is something BETTER.

• • •

Message from the author:

Alright, I just wanna give you a heads up on what to expect for the next chapters, and the rest of the book.

I posted an announcement recently, and yes it is true. Since this book is not a part of the first series anymore, it's already safe for me to make a few adjustments.

And by a few adjustments, I mean the title.

I will say this advance: Kung bata ka pa, manatili ka muna sa Semideus Saga dahil para sa general audience talaga 'yon.

Pero alam ko namang magpapatuloy pa rin kayo kahit ano pa ang edad niyo kasi wattpaders tayo at pare-pareho lang tayo ng iniisip.

Nakalimutan kong i-announce to in advance, pasensya na, mahilig kasi ako sa mga surprises.

Ang sa'kin lang, please do not let the mature scenes convince you to do the same if you're still under the appropriate age, okay?

Hayaan niyo na ang characters ng book na gawin 'yon para sa inyo. They have all the rights to do such scenes after saving the entire world.

I already left a few clues about where the story is going, like the sudden kiss scenes, and the green jokes. Ewan ko lang kung may nakapansin ba sa inyo at nagka-ideya na may posibilidad na malalagyan ng mature scenes ang book.

So ayun na nga, please wear helmets for the sets of twists on the next chapters, and a full armor for the uhh... "battlefield" *ubo ubo*

Alright. That's all. Enjoy the rest of the book demigods!

Mahal ko kayong lahat. xx. ♡