Baby-Sitting

Requested by tessalucy.

It had been around a week ago now when Clint, Tony and Laura asked Peter if he could babysit their children whilst they headed off for a night out for themselves. Of course, Peter agreed since he didn't have much to do that weekend and it was only for the night.

He began babysitting around 12 that afternoon since it allowed for Laura and Clint to head to their hotel and get ready. Peter got his licence almost a year ago, so he was able to pick up Morgan and drive her towards the Barton household. He arrived around half 12 and for the next few hours it had been going okay. Until the point where their sugar kicked in.

For the last 3 hours, Peter hadn't been able to hear himself think. Children were running up and down the stairs, screaming and shouting in glee, but pitchy glee.

"Guys, please! Please just settle down, okay?"

None of them listened. Peter had considered webbing them to the wall for a couple of hours but then after small consideration, he realised it could be classed as child abuse - so he decided against it.

That was when the house phone rang in the kitchen, he rushed inside to answer it and as he picked it up, Tony was on the other end.

"What the hell did you feed these kids?!" Peter asked him.

Tony simply laughed. "Please! Mr Stark, I am begging you. Please come and collect your kid, or atleast tell me how to calm them down."

Tony laughed again. "Oh, no. Sorry Pete, but this is payback for all the times the NYPD called me saying the exact same thing. You've got to handle this on your own."

"No, wait, Mr Stark."

"Good luck, Pete."

Tony hung up and Peter placed the phone back on the wall. As he stared at the yellow phone, he looked back into the living room where they had now made a trampoline with the couch cussions. Peter took in a deep breath before lifting the phone again, diling a number.

Half an hour later, a knock came at the door and MJ walked inside. "Parker?!"

"In the kitchen!" Peter shouted back to her.

She walked past the hyper children and found Peter sat in the kitchen. "God, what happened to you?"

"Kids." Peter stated. "I don't know what they've fed them, but whatever it is, its lasting and its not going."

"What's with the papers?"

"Every possible way to try and get them to calm down."

MJ lifted one of the papers, "Chloroform?"

"I may have gone too deep."

MJ sighed, placing the paper down again and taking off her coat. "What about TV? A movie? A walk? Let them run it off."

"And lose them?" Peter questioned back.

"Where's Cooper?" MJ asked, noticing the eldest of the Barton kids were missing.

"He's at a sleepover for the weekend." Peter answered.

MJ nodded. "Okay...so that's one down."

"Have they had anything to eat?"

Peter nodded. "They had some dinner about an hour ago."

"They're Barton and Stark's Kids. How hard can it be?" MJ asked.

"Apparently, very." Peter answered before pausing.

"What?" MJ asked him.

"They're Barton and Stark's kids. That's it. You're a genius!" Peter shot up and ran into the living room, managing to get the children's attention.