Childish

For the past couple of weeks, something seemed to be up with some of the Avengers.

They were all arguing and not getting along which wasn't exactly unusual, however it was worse than usual.

Sam and Bucky were at each others throats most of the time. Tony had been more iritable than usual. Steve had been getting pissed off with them all. Bruce was getting more and more annoyed by the hour since he was trying to keep Hulk at bay. Natasha and Clint had been arguing none stop.

Peter didn't know what to do.

He couldn't suddenly just leave since Fury had ordered him that he had to live at the compound. But he also couldn't stay.

Finals were coming up and he wanted to study as much as he could. He'd somehow let his homework and grades slip. Attendence was due to most of that. He'd be getting A's and B's in all of his lessons however overall because of attendence, they'd turned into B's and now a couple of C's.

Rhodey had come over a couple of times, he seemed to be the only person who could keep Peter sane. He was able to study when Rhodey was over but that would only be for a couple of hours since it wouldn't be long before one of they would come rushing to his room with another problem that they had with another member of the team.

Finally, Peter had gotten sick of all the fighting.

He'd tried every approach with them. The silent treatment, the sit-them-down-and-let-them-vent-out-their-problems, the polite-and-kind. None of them worked. He'd even locked them all in their own room and still, yet, they all managed to argue with one another. And they all had their own levels!

Peter was in his room, he'd been trying to study for the past three house and he'd finally had enough.

He slammed down his pencil and quickly got up from his desk chair.

By the time he had gotten to the lounge, he could see them all aruging over something stupid.

Peter marched in and stopped by the door. He held onto it's frame before slamming it shut causing everyone to shut up and turn to look towards him.

"Enough! I have had ENOUGH! Every single day. Day in, Day out! All you do is argue! Now I have been trying to study if you haven't noticed because Finals are coming up and because I've had to be here for you lot, I have allowed my grades to slip as much as I have tried to stop them from doing so! Now I am going to say something and I hope you all listen very carefully." Peter warned.

"I am going to leave this...room. This compound and I am not going to be coming back any time soon. I don't care what you lot think or what you want to do. I don't care what Fury or Hill or anyone thinks. I'm leaving. And I'm not going to be coming back, not for a couple of days any way. And when I do come back, I expect you to all have resolved your issues and have made up. I also expect for everyone to still be alive, do you hear me?! I have done nothing but listen to all of you moan and groan on and argue about the most stupidest things! And I'm sick of it! Sick! Ah! No!"

Tony tried to intercept but Peter shouted at him, "No! None of you get to say anything!"

Peter took in a breath, calming down before speaking again.

"Once I leave, you are not to follow me, call me, track me, or try and find me or find anything out about me in anyway shape or form. Not until I come back. Understood?"

No-one answered.

"Am I understood?!" Peter shouted sternly

They all mumbled an answer, just clear enough to be heard.