A Siblings Christmas

Warning: Strong Laungage.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Recently, Harley and Peter hadn't exactly been...happy with one another.

It had all started the moment, Harley and Peter had been in school only to descover that Harley had somewhat fled from school.

No-one knew what was up with him, neither did Peter or Morgan. They both knew Harley like the back of their hand. This wasn't like him.

"Harley! Would you just listen to me for a minute!" Peter stressed, chasing after his brother.

"No."

Peter ran infront of him, stopping him from moving anywhere else.

"What is up with you? You use to love doing stuff like this, what's up with you?" Peter asked, in his hand holding science prodotype sheet.

"Nothing, now move out of my way." Harley warned with a glare, shoving past his younger brother and heading for his bedroom.

"What is up with you? You've been like this since Halloween."

"Thanks for the judgement." Harley rolled his eyes.

Peter followed his brother down the hall until they came to Harley's bedroom in which Harley walked into, slamming the door behind him.

Peter wrapped his hand around the door handle trying to open it, but it wasn't working.

"Friday, override." Peter told the AI.

"It seems Harley has changed the override codes." Friday told him.

Peter calmed himself before shouting through the door.

"Fine! If you're not going to do this then okay. But Morgan's play is this Saturday and she's counting on her brother being there. Don't let her down." Peter frowned to the end of the sentence.

Morgan loved her brothers dearly. Yes, sometimes she could kill them like how Natasha could easily kill Clint, Bucky and Sam when they've done something they have been specifically told not to do. But she loved them anyway.

But recently, because of whatever Harley was going through, she'd only had one brother to care for. Whoever Harley was being, Morgan knew deep down that that wasn't him.

Everyone had tried to talk to Harley, or had tried to find out, someway or another what was up with him, they'd been trying since Halloween. But they had no luck. Tony and Pepper had grounded him, they'd shouted at him, they'd spoke gently to him, trying to get him to talk but nothing worked.

Even Friday had tried talking to him, but even that didn't work.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

By the time Saturday rolled around, Morgan was staring in her play.

She was playing Angel Gabrial.

Peter was sat in the audience with the rest of his family, but he couldn't help but keep looking round. He still hadn't seen Harley.

Peter had to study at the library for a while, so he made his own way to the show. He'd arrived early as not to be late.

By the end of that play, they all headed backstage to find Morgan soon spotting her hanging out with Mary and one of the Shepards.

"You was amazing!" Peter told her.

Compliments and hugs all went round before everyone's phone other than Peter's buzzed.

"Shield." Steve said as he read the message.