Internships

Requested by breesiena_914

MJ, Peter, Ned all have internships with Shield and HYDRA agents attack the school.

It had been almost a whole year since Flash had found out the truth about the science trio's interships. He'd called them all for years saying that they had been lying, until the day he found needing their 'lie' the most.

It had been a quiet day, or rather, a quiet week. Not much had been happening. Most people had been coming in and out like usual. Going to and from work and school before heading home for the evening. Yet, to Peter, something felt...off.

"Will you just sit down for a moment?" MJ asked, getting irritated that Peter kept pacing up and down.

"It just...something doesn't feel right."

"Food poisoning?" Ned asked, not looking up from his computer.

"He can't get sick." MJ pointed out.

"Tony's working too much and Mallory's sick?" Ned asked.

"When are you just going to ask her out? You've been pining for her since you joined the force." MJ told him.

"The day Peter will allow me to."

Ever since Peter had joined Shield, Mallory. A girl who had been working there, six months after Peter joined, slowly became like a little sister to Peter. She was a distant cousin of Bruce but she'd warmed to Peter, something Bruce was thankful for since she was a quiet girl and never managed to really make any friends whilst she was at school.

Over time, Ned began to crush on Mallory, hard. But Ned knew how protective Peter was of her. Even if it was Ned.

"Peter! Are you even listening?" MJ asked, watching as Peter's eyes kept glossing over with deep thoughts.

"Peter? Peter? Are you- Peter, there had been an alien invasion, Loki is back and he wants to Bucky."

Peter continued to pace, seeming to not regester a thing. "I know what you're trying to do, but no alien's can break through the barrier that Thor put around our Earth, Loki is way to busy dealing with Val and you and I both know Wanda would never allow that."

MJ rolled her eyes at the answer and turned back to her book, Ned doing the same with his computer screen. Yet, though none of them knew it yet. Their lives were all about to completly change with what happened next...

All of a sudden, Peter could hear the beating of shoes on the ground before they squeaked as whoever was wearing them came to a fast hault.

"Peter! Peter! For fuc- Oh, Parker! There you are. Thank god."

"Hello to you too, Flash." MJ mumbled. Flash just shot her a look before turning back to Peter as he swallowed heavily.

"People- They're here- People- Black suits- Guns- asking- you- go- tall- go, now."

Peter tried to calm him down. "Who's here?"

"HYDRA!"

Peter went pale as MJ and Ned looked up from their book and computer. But they were meant to be gone? And apparently, Peter had said his thought outloud.

"Yeah, well, they're not. They're here. And they're asking for you. And you need to go, like, now. They've gotten into the school and they're holding freshmen and a few juniors and seniors captive until you get there. Some of us managed to get out and I know you work with Shield and what not and-"

"I thought you didn't believe us?" Ned asked.

"Well, now, I do. Please. There are men in the school and we don't know what to do. They keep asking for you."