Classified

Pt.2

Natasha didn't stop running until she reached Clint. But the moment he saw her face, he knew something was more than just a mission in trouble.

"Tasha?"

"It's him. It's him."

"It's who?" Clint asked.

"Peter." Natasha told him. "Peter. It's him."

Clint's face dropped. "Are you certain?"

Natasha nodded. "Yes. It- It has to be. It didn't hit me until just now. He looks just like Jame-Bucky. He looks just like he use to. And he says he was found in Russia. It has to be him."

"Natasha. This is a big deal. He's still a kid. Telling him, or even telling Barnes-"

Natasha sighed and rolled her eyes. "You know the last person I want to hurt is Bucky, or Peter. Please, you just- Just please help me."

Clint, after a moment, nodded. "Okay. I'll do what I can. In the meantime, find Buck-"

As Clint turned around, Natasha was already gone before he could finish his sentence. Clint could only prey that Peter was Natasha's son. He'd seen how much Bucky and Natasha wished to find him. He'd been there from the moment Bucky found out that there was even a chance his son was alive.

"You- You mean I have a son?"

Natasha nodded. "You have a son. We..have a son."

Bucky and Natasha had been together, officially, for almost 3 months. Finally being able to rekindle what they use to have since Bucky somehow managed to remember the woman he'd fallen in love with during his first enterance to Red Room.

"Do...Do you know if he's okay? If he's still even..." Bucky couldn't bring himself to say the words.

Natasha shrugged. "There is a slim chance. But even then-"

"He could still be out there?" Natasha nodded in response to Bucky.

"It will be hard, for both of you." Clint told them. "We've done over a dozen missions since Natasha joined the team and we've not found a trace of him. It could be they changed his name or his identity or...."

Even Clint couldn't bring himself to think the worst. But he continued. "Either way, it'll be hard and there is still a chance that he might have never made it out of Russia."

"I don't care." Bucky said abruptly. "He's our son. If there is even a small chance he's out there, then I want to find him - even just to know if he's safe."

It wasn't long before Natasha found Bucky, and through many breaths and pauses, she managed to tell him about everything. Everything that could be possible.

"Are you sure? Because if this is a prank, it's really not-"

Natasha quickly shook her head. "It's not. I mean, from everything he's said, it all seems possible. Clint's working on it now, but, if it is him, we know he's safe."

Bucky smiled before wrapping his arms around Natasha. "Oh, my god."

"I know."

A few hours later, Clint managed to find alot of evidence and even managed to find the DNA test that was taken at his school when he was younger. All they had to do was wait for the results.

Meanwhile, however, Peter was at home, just about to learn the truth of his birth and where he came from.

"Peter! Can you come here for a second?" May shouted down to him.