117

third person's POV

Busy silang lahat sa kaniya-kaniya nilang ginagawa ng biglang may dumating na maliit na itim na kahon sa bahay nila. Agad nila itong binuksan at agad kinuha ang laman ng kahon, Isang Card lamang iyon pero sumisigaw sa karangyaan ito. It is a Invitation Card for a Birthday Celebration.

Lahat ng mga kilalang Pamilya ay binigyan niyon at lahat ng gustong dumalo ay puwedeng dumalo.

The Card was totally stunning, the color of it was gold and the printing is Black with a Red Ribbon that tied in the Card. The ribbon have this little heart-shaped Diamonds and its fucking real. Its 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 a Card but its very rare, to find a Card like that, so as the Debutant, she is rare to find too.

They all read the name of the debutant.

𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘔𝘦𝘺𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘰-𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵.

Luha's friends Reaction is epic, They are all fucking shock because they know 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 this person is very well-known all over the world. But the question in their minds, Is it really, Tears?

It's already 6pm and the celebration will going to start at exactly 8pm. They are all fucking shock but they still move and prepare for the Celeb.

They Turned Upside Down their Cabinets and search for there most presentable and expensive clothes they have.

Renzo's Reaction is totally an epic too, questions popping up to his mind. Is it really Tears? Is she, a daughter of his Tió Maximo? Is the Debutant and the woman she love is only One? And many more questions popping up to his mind while he is preparing.

He was now in his true house here in Philippines because his Father called him. His Family got an Invitation Card and that is the Card before.

IN THE OTHER HAND,  Sunset undergoes make ups and more. She's complaining about her Gown that have massive size and its fucking long in the back part of it.

Her first heels that she tried before, its fucking broken now, she throw it so it get broken into pieces, it maid of fucking expensive glass but in a snap, boom its gone, just because her toes got hurt.

Devileria, Sunset Older Sister, brings the most famous designer that she know in the Room where her boyish atittude-like sister is now in her gown. The designer is displaying the heels and Sunset is eyeing it. Minutes later she pick the colorless and the design is also stunning, powdered diamonds is all over the heels and the length of the heels, only a four inch.

Back to  her friends, all of them is in their true home here in Philppines now and their whole family is invited ofcourse, her friends is happy and shock because their parents finally got home and they are complete rightnow and its only just because the Birthday Party of Sunset or in another hand, Tears. They are also shock because they assumed that its just a simple party because Tears doesn't say anything about this Celeb.

Finally, all of Luha's Friends and their family is alrealy done preparing, they look so expensive with their Clothes and Jewelries.

It's already 7:30pm so they decided to go to the Mansion of Beaumont's where the celebration is going to happen.

They are all excited to see and enter to the Beaumont's Household.

___________________________________________

renzo's POV

Questions and Conclusions was popping in my mind.

I Don't know that Tió Maximo have kids.