Author's Note

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say a few words about this story before you get started or before you reread again.

This story was written by me in 2016, and I have developed even more as a writer since creating this story. This story is probably one of my favorites because it is the first one I took my time on and really developed the characters through. It will always hold a special place in my heart, and I am so thankful for the memories and interactions this story brought about.

With that being said, a few things.

1) Trigger Warning: This story deals with a lot of heavy themes/topics, including (but not limited to) bullying, homophobia, abuse, eating disorders, etc.

I am going through and adding any trigger warnings that are needed, but if there is anything at all that you find triggering, please feel free to comment on it or private message me and let me know so I may add a trigger warning to amend that. It is never, EVER, my intention to trigger somebody. I want everyone to feel safe and loved while reading through this story.

2) I know that there are spelling and grammar errors. I see the comments, and I am aware of it all. However, whenever I fix those things, the comments on those old paragraphs disappear, and I love going back and reading comments from time to time, so just know that I am aware of the errors and will fix them in a rewrite.

3) ABOUT THE REWRITE:

  This story garnered a lot of readers and a lot of love. I am so thankful for that, but I am also aware that the story itself is not perfect. There are minor things that do not make sense, and I am sure you may pick up on them as you read. I am rewriting this story to fix those previously mentioned grammar/spelling errors and to fix any holes in the plot/contradicting information.

   The rewrite is far from finished at the moment, but as I begin to have a good amount of chapters done, I will post them-- probably as both a Ziam fic and one with original characters for anyone interested. (I'm sure everyone just wants Ziam, though, and I do not blame anyone for that lol)

   With all of that being said, enjoy the read and feel free to comment any thoughts throughout the book!

   Love you all! xx