AUTHOR'S NOTE: Larry?

So, hello! I don't know if anyone is still reading this, but I figured it would be one of the best places to post it-- besides on SIN, which I will update soon!

A while back, I asked if people wanted a Larry side of the story of Princess, and I got a pretty good response with people saying that they would love one.

The story wouldn't exactly follow the same timeline as Princess or Sin because it will be Louis' own personal struggle outside of the events that took place there. It would begin at a much earlier point in his life and follow through to him meeting Harry. Things that occured in Princess and Sin may be briefly mentioned, but they will most likely not be major moments in Louis' story.

I just want to say that I am not making up a story completely out of the blue. When I create characters, I like to already have their past planned out to fully reveal who they are, where they came from, and why they are the way that they are. I have had Louis' backstory in my mind for a very long time. I knew what he has been through, and I did hint at it in Princess a couple of times, but nothing was ever truly revealed. You get small snippets of who Louis is, but there is a whole other complex layer to him based on his past experiences.

I wanted to see if you guys would want this for a couple of reasons. 1. Larry! It is my OTP, and I know that this story would be just as beautiful. 2. I think that there is an important lesson in Louis' story as well. It is a lesson that I hope will encourage others in similar situations and help them realize just how strong they can be.

Personally, I feel like there is definitely a story to tell here. Of course, once I have more free time to update the Princess One Shots book that I have, you may get small glimpses at Louis and Harry's relationship and what is going on in the lives of others, but their own story would be a whole journey-- just like Princess was for Ziam.

I do feel like there is a story to tell here, a very important one, but what is a story without readers? So, if this sounds like something that interests you, please let me know!

It may take quite a while to come out because I am working on so many stories right now, but I will begin on it as soon as I can. 😊

Once again, all the love, stay safe, and take care of yourselves! ❤