Grace

Finally finished a chapter!

Taking a happier turn here. And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 900k! This is simply incredible! And I will definitely think of some kind of reward as a thank you for all of the support for this story. It means a tremendous amount to me.

Please enjoy now. ❤

Chapter 95:

     "Are you excited?" Zayn asked with a squeeze to my hand as we walked down the street from the house. It was my first day going to Rosewood, and I was both extremely nervous and thrilled to start this new experince. Having Zayn by my side proved to ease some of my nerves.

      "I'm kind of excited. I think I mainly just feel like throwing up from nerves," I said, and a rather attractive smile filled Zayn's lips. He was always so stunning, and I often wondered what I did to deserve him.

      "It's quite intimidating, isn't it?" He chuckled, and I squeezed his hand tightly, feeling completely overwhelmed with joy at the fact that we were here, in this situation. Both of us were going to Rosewood, living our dreams of creating music, and we were both very much in love with one another. Everything just felt right.

     "Very," I replied, though I couldn't stop myself from smiling widely at Zayn. There were far too many butterflies in my stomach, and I couldn't really see any negatives.

     Zayn smiled back at me, and soon we botb stopped walking in the middle of the sidewalk, and we were just staring at each other with stupid grins on our faces, and it made me laugh to think about how awkward it must look to others.

    "What?" Zayn chuckled in response to my sudden laughter, and I found myself leaning against him. My excuse was that I was laughing so hard I felt unstable standing straight up, but my mind told me that I truly just wanted to be closer to Zayn. Closer than I could ever be.

     "Nothing. We're just the worst," I commented, hiding my smile against Zayn's shoulder, and he pressed a kiss to my forehead, filling me with warmth and happiness. The happiness I deserved. What we both deserved.

     "Oh, really? That's a shame because I happen to think we're the absolute best," He replied in a teasing tone. I shook my head in playful objection, and I felt Zayn's fingers suddenly wiggle against my sides, causing a loud burst of laughter to be freed from my mouth.

      "You don't think so, do you?" He asked with a grin on his face as he continued his assault.

     "Fine! Yes!" I squealed out, feeling his fingers continued to tickle me.

     "Say it," He said, and I knew that I had to if I wanted to breathe properly again.

    "We're- we're the absolute best," I laughed out. Fits of giggles flew free from my mouth, and I had to hide my face against Zayn's chest, feeling his fingers stop moving as I was finally able to catch my breath.

     "That's what I thought," He replied, kissing the top of my head once more, and I mumbled against his chest, causing him to continue his teasing.

     "Sorry, I don't think I heard you, love. What was that again?" He questioned, pulling my face away from his chest so that I was looking up at him.

      "I hate you," I mumbled once more, and he only laughed at my childish ways before leaning in to press a kiss to my lips-- a kiss that I couldn't help but give in to.

     "I thought you hated me," Zayn pointed out as soon as he broke away, and I nodded, moving closer to kiss him again.

     "I do," I insisted, but the smile on my face sadly gave me away as I kissed him, both of us feeling completely satisfied with the way life was going.