Distinction

Here's another update for you lovely readers!

    Sorry to say, but there are only four chapters left, guys! This story is coming to an end. However, Sin (Zayn's POV) is available to read on my profile page. It's the sane story, but you get a chance to understand Zayn's perspective in all of this-- why he acted a certain way, why he did certain things, what happened in his past. It is darker and more raw than Princess, but I think it's vitally important to understand Zayn.

Also, the character ask is still open, and it will be until the end of the very last chapter. Feel free to ask any questions whatsoever. Love you guys, and I hope you all enjoy! 💕

Chapter 100:

       I looked at the final letter I was mailing to the final college of my choice. Zayn and I both worked hard on each and every audition, and we've both kept in touch with the London College of Music because it was a great opportunity that came with a large amount of money for a scholarship. Colette was helping us both work out ways to get grants, and my mum was busy doing all she could to buy me things I may need for a college dorm. Myles was also helping out by providing us both with scholarship opportunities from his job.

      "All done?" My mum asked, and I looked up at her before nodding. I was too nervous to speak. Today wasn't just about this letter-- my transcript and information that was being sent to Juilliard along with my audition video-- it was also about graduating.

     Zayn and I were mere hours away from graduating from Rosewood, and I was a nervous wreck. The past few months at the school has really helped me grow confidence in my voice and abilities as well as find my own unique sound and approach to music. And I had Mr. Cooper to thank for a handful of that ability.

       "We should be heading out now. It'll take a while to set you all up in your rightful places," She said, and I nodded before standing up and putting on the cap for my graduation. I turned to look at my mum, and I saw the first tear fall from her eyes.

     "Mum, don't cry," I immediately stated, rushing over to pull her into a tight hug. She hugged me back just as tight, and I felt my heart swell as she began to speak.

     "I'm sorry, Liam. I know it's embarrassing, but I just... you're all grown up," She cried, pulling away in fear that she might get her tears on my graduation gown. "I can't help but miss my little boy. The one who would always run to me for anything he needed. My little Liam. But I am so proud of you-- of the man you've become. You're wonderful and loving and so pure. Your heart is full and opened, and I don't ever want you to have to hurt again," She cried, and I felt my own eyes beginning to water, but I only offered a smile at her words.

     "But it won't be easy, Liam. The world is a scary place, sweetheart. But I will always be here for you when you can't stand on your own. We all will. And just know that I absolutely love you. And I am so very proud."

     My mum smiled at me and pulled me into one final hug before pulling away with a breathy laugh. "Oh, I'm an absolute mess."

     "Mum," I said, getring her attention again as she turned to wipe her eyes. She raised an eyebrow at me in response, and I smiled once more. "Thank you," I said. That was all I had to say. That thank you was for so many reasons.

     Thank you for being my mum. Thank you for supporting me through life. Thank you for always being there when I needed you. Thank you for putting me first. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you for protecting me the best way you could. Thank you for providing for me all of my life and putting up with the stress. Thank you for loving me when I thought I was unlovable. Thank you.