Relish

Chapter 83:

      We were all sitting in Zayn's room-- me, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall, and Drew. Harry arrived a few minutes ago, and we were all sort of lounging around. Louis and Niall were in the middle of playing a video game, and we were all sort of watching them play.

    "There's no way he can win. He's done for," Drew commented about Niall's character. They were playing Injustice 2, and Niall was desperately losing to Louis.

    "Where's the faith, Drew? I thought you were betting on me," Niall complained, struggling to stay alive in the game.

   "I was, but I might as well give Harry the money I bet already," He laughed, and Niall groaned as his character lost the match.

    "Told you I would win," Louis gloated as they both set down their controllers. "I'm pretty bored though. What else can we play?"

    I watched as Harry and Louis sat side by side, Harry resting his head on Louis' shoulder as Louis wrapped an arm around him. Niall and Drew were simply spread out on the ground facing opposite directions, so they fought with their feet every now and then. Zayn and I got the bed, and I was sitting against the post of the bed while Zayn was laying across it, his head in my lap and eyes closed as I ran my fingers through his hair. I desperately wanted to ask him about what he and Myles said to each other earlier, but not right now.

    Right now things were calm and comfortable.

   "Ooh! We can give crap descriptions of movies and try to guess what they actually are," Drew recommended after losing one of the rounds of his and Niall's foot fights.

    "Okay, I'll go first," Louis said. He took a moment to think and then said, "The death and suffering of many due to a dysfunctional family."

    "Umm... I have no clue," Niall responded, leaving everyone else to think. I honestly wasn't really being very active in any of the games so far. I was paying way too much attention to the way my fingers ran through every single inch of Zayn's hair, feeling how soft it was as the pieces swept passed my palm in a smooth glide.

    "It's The Lion King," Harry said with a small eye roll. "He always describes it that way."

    "It's technically true," Louis defended, and Harry just shrugged before deciding he would go next.

     "One of the greatest displays of girl power," He offered, and it left all of the other boys thinking away.

     "Wonder Woman," Louis suggested, but Harry shook his head.

     "Kick-Ass. That film was great," Niall said, but that answer was also shot down.

     "Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, Brave, Mulan. See, the problem here is that the description is far too vague. There are too many answers to give," Drew commented, and Louis gave him the finger in Harry's defense.

    "Actually, you got it right. It was Mulan," Harry confirmed, and Niall laughed before allowing Drew to speak.

    "Nice girl gets mistreated by family but lives happily ever after because of an old lady who gives her a taste of happiness," He described, and Niall kicked him again with his foot.

     "That's such a dead give away. It's Cinderella," He triumphantly replied.

    "Yeah, I guess it was kind of easy. Shut up and just go," Drew said with a kick back at Niall.

    "Girl goes on a trip to another country with her best friend only to have her angry father have to chase her down," Niall hinted with a laugh while looking around the silent room.